Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Civilized Discussion About Syndicate-Ops

XxDeadlockerxX

I kinda wish we can purchase a syndicate operative for 130k standing and use him / her as a companion. We can also give them weapons from our own inventories to use (Not sure about how the modding will play out though) as well as cosmetic that we have in our possession. That way player who like the operative can use them and players who don't are not forced to have them in every mission.

^ So this operative would replace sentinels and kubrow but function like braindead leechers in combat.

Not a fan.  Sentinels actually kill things by being trapped in your head's gravitational pull and kubrow perform effective takedowns while being so short that bullets ignore them.  Operatives, on the other hand.... I can't go through a single syndicate mission and not have both die along the way.

Edited by Kyutaru

^ So this operative would replace sentinels and kubrow but function like braindead leechers in combat.

Not a fan.  Sentinels actually kill things by being trapped in your head's gravitational pull and kubrow perform effective takedowns while being so short that bullets ignore them.  Operatives, on the other hand.... I can't go through a single syndicate mission and not have both die along the way.

Like i said. its a choice, you can buy them if you like them. But if you hate them, then don't buy them and they won't show up in the mission, I didn't mention this but my idea was to use that to replace the current "2 operatives" system.