Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sweeper Cc Build

Mathemagics

Question

hello i have one question about sweepers cc build.

im thinking about something like this :

4x 60/60 status mods (corrosive and blast)

wich leaves me with 4 slots open but theres more mods i want to use help me choose 4 of these

Hells chamber - - seeking force - vicious spread - shotgun spazz - accelerated blast

5 answers to this question

If you want all 4 60/60 mods, go Viral Rad. Otherwise, replace the 60/60 Toxin mod with the basic 30% status shotgun mod, and run with Blast/Elec.

Also look into Fragile Acceleration or w/e its called for shotguns, the +90% Fire Rate, -15% damage one. If you're trying to deliberately *not* kill enemies (cause you want the affinity yourself), it's preferential to Shotgun Spazz (which can be hard to find too). You can also look at reload or clipsize mods to fill your last slots.

Core of the status build:

Multishot

Punch-Through

120% Blast

60% Elec

30% Status

--->From those = +210% Status

at least one fire rate mod.

Which leaves you a single slot for the utility mod of choice. Personally I go with Reload Speed, as it helps ensure the Carrier is ready to help out when you need it. But more fire rate or clip size works too.

And like I said, Viral/Rad with 4 60/60 mods works too... less CC, but the Viral proc can really help with your effective damage at higher levels.

ermm point blank does not  provide any CC imo if procs are not somehow connetcted to dmg?

i dont want it to kill stuff just hit it to the ground the one trying to sneak behind me or smthg like that :)

Or maybe remove one 60/60 so i can have electricity instead of corrosive?

but yea hard to choose between these 5 .Hells chamber - - seeking force - vicious spread - shotgun spazz - accelerated blast

sadly only 4 out of 5 will fitt if i dont remove 1 status mod

Hmm im starting to like this idea maybe really i should try blast + electricity with less status chance?

Edited by Mathemagics

You might just go with two of the 60/60 mods; The corrosive proc isn't really for crowd control and having it on there will divide up the chance of doing the blast proc by roughly half as the what procs is weighted by the damage your gun does. If you really want to focus on proccing Blast as often as possible then you probably want to drop corrosive so that it doesn't have a chance of happening. 

Accelerated Blast seemed like overkill when I used it and I wasn't able to notice a difference by taking it off. You should be okay with just using Shotgun Spazz. 

Vicious Spread will make the cone wider, which can be bad as it divides up the number of pellets hitting an enemy which is decreasing your chance of getting the Blast proc to fire. I'd favor a tighter cone so that the blast proc fires more reliably; it'll knock everyone down who is nearby the enemy anyway. 

Beyond that, you might also consider radiation; enemies generally attack the nearest threat, so having the radiation proc go off in a crowd of enemies will draw attention off of yourself for a longer period of time than Blast will. If your sentinel is proccing radiation often it can be very good damage mitigation. 

You might just go with two of the 60/60 mods; The corrosive proc isn't really for crowd control and having it on there will divide up the chance of doing the blast proc by roughly half as the what procs is weighted by the damage your gun does. If you really want to focus on proccing Blast as often as possible then you probably want to drop corrosive so that it doesn't have a chance of happening. 

Accelerated Blast seemed like overkill when I used it and I wasn't able to notice a difference by taking it off. You should be okay with just using Shotgun Spazz. 

Vicious Spread will make the cone wider, which can be bad as it divides up the number of pellets hitting an enemy which is decreasing your chance of getting the Blast proc to fire. I'd favor a tighter cone so that the blast proc fires more reliably; it'll knock everyone down who is nearby the enemy anyway. 

Beyond that, you might also consider radiation; enemies generally attack the nearest threat, so having the radiation proc go off in a crowd of enemies will draw attention off of yourself for a longer period of time than Blast will. If your sentinel is proccing radiation often it can be very good damage mitigation. 

This makes a lot of sense. What u recon i put in 2  free slots, 2x 90 elementals to further increase elemental dmg over physical to rule out probability getting slash puncture etc procs?

ok this gets to hard for my bad english :)