Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Teleport (Teleportaugment)

xLordKogax

well its nice ida.. but not so helping on tactic..

on a solo play its take time and smoke screen or blade storm do a better job

and with a "party" game it's very very limited for option..

teleport main use its to kill big enemy or just run off/in a battle

make it do a share damage to other enemy in range . or make them stun for a duration or give some good defense power up will be more ideal for ash

Clones are not known for theyr bulkynes to begin with. The typical decoy dies in a matter of seconds if not protected in high lvl content.

if you see my post again i said long duration with low health, the duration so it keeps there long if you canst it near a door or a place where enmies comes in numbers while there still no one there, so it will wait till an enemy comes and start shooting / hitting it with melee then it should not have a lot of health so it detonates fast, and do the stun we want, then nearby enemies can take that moment either by using the finisher or just by shooting them while stunned.. yeah we don't have to use finisher all we want is the stun once detonated to get some advantage on the area

if you see my post again i said long duration with low health, the duration so it keeps there long if you canst it near a door or a place where enmies comes in numbers while there still no one there, so it will wait till an enemy comes and start shooting / hitting it with melee then it should not have a lot of health so it detonates fast, and do the stun we want, then nearby enemies can take that moment either by using the finisher or just by shooting them while stunned.. yeah we don't have to use finisher all we want is the stun once detonated to get some advantage on the area

How exactly would you create a neutral ground for that to happen? Given that it still works under the same critera of targeting a enemy. You'd stand in a doorway, teleport to enemys and the same enemys would most likely kill the decoy on the spot.

Also contacting support will take you at least a week if you're lucky, my last ticket took about 20 days for first answer XD and if you don't mind try to keep your personnal disputs in private, that don't help this thread at all

also CoolD if you're trying to contact suport just to close this thread and so you keep yours only then this is a dirty way isn't it ?? XD

anyway i don't think they will close it, at least not before asking him to remove the PMs and the mostly they will just remove them themselves, but they won't close all the thread i recon (or this what happens in other forums)

How exactly would you create a neutral ground for that to happen? Given that it still works under the same critera of targeting a enemy. You'd stand in a doorway, teleport to enemys and the same enemys would most likely kill the decoy on the spot.

not if they are far away, they will run to it first if they want to shoot it, also if they are far they will be busy fighting you, there are a lot of uses, just use your imagination

If you take a second to fully understand my concept it will clarify

your still Mobile Teleporting to Allies, Crypods, Mobile Defense terminals, Enemies, and even your clone itself.

Range+Efficiency should grant Clone spam and wider range to stun enemies

Granting Ash aswell as Allies Finishers or escape for breathing room.

The more we speak about this the more I can picture this and see this work in game.

not if they are far away, they will run to it first if they want to shoot it, also if they are far they will be busy fighting you, there are a lot of uses, just use your imagination

High range also affects the decoy doesn't it. You'd have to teleport across the whole map to avoid that from happening. Given that the map is empty to begin with.

Seriously, whats the chance?

What i would like is how some guy on my thread mentioned my idea as stock behavior and yours as augument.

A decoy is optional, free aim and fluent use should be how it works in generall.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Million likes for what You just said!

But I commented this with You my friend.

See how when 2 minds get together how great we can achieve?

I completely agree with Teleport being abit difficult to cast and quite rugged imo.

Free-Aiming should be the Teleports casting aswell as Teleporting to said Allies/Enemies/Cryopods/MDterminals/Clones etc..

all the while teleporting to a chosen point may innovate teleports use and mechanics in its totality                       

High range also affects the decoy doesn't it. You'd have to teleport across the whole map to avoid that from happening. Given that the map is empty to begin with.

Seriously, whats the chance?

you don't need to teleport across the map, just now in my mind there is a room in void where you can teleport to the other side while keeping your decoy near a door, and from the other side enemies mostly don't shoot but turn around to come closer to you,

but when you'll teleport o them they will be busy with you, when you finish them you still have clear look to you decoy near the door (maybe leave it at side so the others don't shoot it from distance, but door will stay open so you can see if enemies are coming back) and at the right moment you can teleport to either an enemy or your decoy, that will detonate it and you get your chance to use finishers :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Million likes for what You just said!

But I commented this with You my friend.

See how when 2 minds get together how great we can achieve?

I completely agree with Teleport being abit difficult to cast and quite rugged imo.

Free-Aiming should be the Teleports casting aswell as Teleporting to said Allies/Enemies/Cryopods/MDterminals/Clones etc..

all the while teleporting to a chosen point may innovate teleports use and mechanics in its totality

It would also benefit the Augument quite a bit.

Picture yourself teleporting from doorway to doorway, setting tactical blockades, slowing incomming units. Would be a hell of a augument.

Vor

Stalker

GrineerManic

^^^The following enemies above Free-aim Teleport and Focused-Teleport I dnt see why we shouldnt either right?             

well for them it's just an easy programmation that will make them teleport few meters away, but for ash you will teleport very far !! maybe if you aim on a wall 50 meters away you'll end at it !! my point is if you aim on an enemy and he suddenly moved and got out of your aim dot you'll finish somewhere else than you wanted to go !! well this just happened to me 1 hour ago and finished on a corrupted butcher instead of a corrupted bombard lol

More Ash stuff MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO      RE also these damn augment mods should be removed and made for the focus system

Really GStonez?

Really?!?!?xD

You know you love My ideas. Btw Im the better Ash! xD lol

You more the Loki type tho lololol                                                                         

Aye wanna run a NM Raid?

Lemme Host tho your connections awful xD

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

Okay My belly is full now this idea does not need any altering all it needs for the Devs to put it inn game so teleport can become even more awesome.........if you disagree with me keep your opinion to yourself and accept this 

b92.gif

Edited by GStonez

Maybe Ash's Clone should be a Female kinda like a Sexy Jutsu =P

Spamming Phantom Teleport be like......<3<3<3                           

maxresdefault.jpg New_Sexy_Jutsu_2.jpg

What Grineer, Corpus, Corrupted, even Infested could resist that Ash^^^

Even the Stalker, G3, and Zanuka will appear more often to see that Ash xP    

These are some of the inspirations were I get the Phantom Teleport but with its own properties

(Stun/FinsherDamage)

And  even a few other ideas as Shown Flawlessly done on the Shinobi PS2 vers.

His Stealth Dash is what i call Phantom Teleport

He also has alot of good Ash influencing properties look at his Shuriken.

It stuns enemies.

Also his Tate time special animation is 4 or more kills within a time limit and they all DIE

Thats a great Bladestorm idea