Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To Draw More Players To Forums

(XBOX)Darth Killzn

The forum community is a great place for players in general. A lot of players I party up with never even heard of the forums before I mention them.

I think console players might suffer worst simply because they don't have the same system access that pc has.

Concept: create a sigil or shoulder insignia for each platform and offer them to forum members as as incentive for participating on the forums. Or something of similar nature as a reward. Everyone who is already members should get the reward too of course

Or

Put a thing on the top of the news feed in-game that reads "FORUMS HERE COME COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS YOU WANT NERFED"

Lol i am sure a lot would have their opinions on nerds and buffs but isn't that the point? We all want to get our opinions out there, and I'm pretty sure DE wants to hear from everyone who Participates in their game.

Besides they have a good organization of the forums here so a lot of the complainers have their own threads devoted to complaining lol

But think about recruitment and overall community growth.

They just have to do something that produces enough rage that people come here. The already have Patch notes link to the forums. Sigil for participation is not that wise, since people would just clutter the forum with nonsense to get their status up. That would turn the whole forum into the Feedback forum.

They just have to do something that produces enough rage that people come here. The already have Patch notes link to the forums. Sigil for participation is not that wise, since people would just clutter the forum with nonsense to get their status up. That would turn the whole forum into the Feedback forum.

But they have a section devoted for various kinds of feedback? And I don't mean you necessarily have to be posting frequently or reach a certain forum rank just sign up basically. Just to assure the information is commonly disseminated to the public. Some of the things that make warframe amazing are the plethora of content, quests, gear and frames. I just think back to when I first started and how lost I was even as far as acquiring the segments in the ship. If I knew about the forums I would have been able to find a friendly group. Instead I got picked up randomly by a clan that liked to basically talk salty to eachother jokingly and mock other alliances and clans.

I just think the forums are a positive place, why does everyone think only negative nancies would be here? That's like admitting to being negative lol