Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Inspired Me To Make An Alliteration.

pokeyoface

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Valkyr.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Valkyr.

I think you do not get that you only have to use words with the same beginning letter. 

This is OT

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords

I think you do not get that you only have to use words with the same beginning letter. 

This is OT

Actually, the definition of Alliteration is, "the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words."

Actually, the definition of Alliteration is, "the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words."

Taste the jelly.

Taste the jelly.

I say that you do not get what the OP wants and not what the definition is

Trinity tenderly treats Tenno teammates' terrible traumas.

Naughty Nekros nicks nifty knick-knacks from nearby necrotic knaves.

Fearless Frost frequently fortifies fragile friendlies and ferociously freezes filthy foes.

Elegant Excalibur expertly executes encroaching enemies, enacting an exodus of exploding entrails.

Edited by Hortonman