Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker: The Issues

Dreamer_Frisk

Okay, I have little to no idea if this is the case for you guys, but just hear me out on this.

I have been having Stalker encounters over rather fair situations, about five or seven this month, but there is one thing that bugs me the most: Where are the blueprints?

I haven't seen not even a Dread blueprint from this guy lately. What is going on?

Since the many chances made to the spawning chances, don't you think blueprint drops should be a guaranteed chance again by now? This literally has been bugging me since, well, after the whole event, has any of you seen this before? If so, say so! This is a rather serious thing, actually. Don't you agree the blueprint drops should be fixed?

And no, the Stalker's chance is NOT linked in any shape or form to Conclave ratings, that was a hidden thing from the past, and it's gone. Stop thinking it still is.

Some level of RNG is needed to extend the amount of time people will play, and to ensure that the plat-paid packs still sell to people who don't have the patience.

That said, I wish there was some use for excess special stuff beyond selling it for the equivalent of an ice cream cone worth of credits.