Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Color Customization Remarks Part 2

DJ_Redwire

This is probably already in production, but I think that now since Ordis comments on our appearance when changing around colors and such, I think it would be a prudent addition that when you're customizing the colors of your liset's hull and interior, he gives remarks that reflect them as if Ordis is the one being made flashy, trashy, or what have you.

(Currently, when changing the colors of your liset's hull/interior, he plays messages about how the 'operator could not be more attractive' and so on, which obviously doesn't make a lot of sense since you're editing the ship's scheme). 

So perhaps adding in some lines that reflect his approval/distaste of your color choices for Ordis would amend this small oddity. Just a small addition/fix to consider.  

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Well this is true but i found something else interesting while recoloring my Liset last night: I accidentally picked the wrong color so I instantly chose the other one so Ordis said: "I did not think- I did not think the operator could be more attractive!" I think for these kinds of things just suggesting there should be like an 8 or a 10 second 'cool down' kind of thing for him to say another message, in case you do stuff like this. It is not necessary but I'm just saying.

I actually find it funny if he'd like, or dislike colors you choose since he is technically part of the ship (or you could say he is the ship). Maybe at least some sort of that dry Ordis wit about him being colored against his will

"You are the Tenno.  You are the Operator.  Ordis is the Cephalon.  Ordis is the ship.

Ordis...despises your color choices."