The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Please refer to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/ to keep up to date with the crash problems.

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Please refer to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/ to keep up to date with the crash problems.

It's the latest hotfix, a lot of people can't login.

My game also crashes on startup, i dont even get to see the login screen right now. Verifying download cache did nothing to help it either.

Guess all there is to do is wait for a fix.

same here ...crash and crashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrash  everi time i starup game 

Okay I'm getting some serious S#&$ here. I can start the launcher. I can load the game. I can add the numbers, mix the waters, grow the tubemen.

But I can't log in. It doesn't accept what I know is my password, moreover, when I tried to reset my password, I got 'account not found'. When I tried to change my password through the website... As I was evidently logged in... I got this:

rlS6xkc.png

Plus all sites officially associated with Warframe have been lagging to a hitherto unseen degree, and I've had the forum refuse to load and instead display an error message several times now.

This is *really* concerning to me. If so many others weren't having similar issues right now, I'd think my account has been hacked.

i tried changing the password from multiple internet sources, and it said

• Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).