Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Same thing here. I can't even log into the website after I logged out to check if it was not the client but the website as well. Somehow I logged out of warframe but my forums stayed logged in. At first I thought it was the password was wrong so I reset it but I wasn't even able to do that. It refuses to send a reset to my email. 

After that update, I think the game is now broken.

i tried changing the password from multiple internet sources, and it said

• Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

Ummmmmmmmm............. What the????

i tried changing the password from multiple internet sources, and it said

• Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

This is exactly what's happening to me.

OK I don't post.. but im a say it WTF..i been farming steady for over a week for 1 blade drop for the arch wing  ax...it finely drops .this was after the patch stayed in the game as it said to..i get out of the game and the game says not able to change player data.. blade is gone ."highly pissed". then the game says need to log out to update..i do so and now I cant get back into the game...and the 1 item I been farming for over a week is gone...and my log in info is wrong?????what did ya guys do to the game lolol