Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Sold My Founders Gear For Credits

TheErebus.

Bet you didnt even get enough credits to mod one rank of a Primed Mod either lol

I never bothered with Primed Mods either.

Macadamia nut is my favorite!

AAAAAW YEAH!

Too bad.

Because I have none.

Then what use are you?

Edited by TheErebus.

Couldn't you.. wel.. just give them to me ??

or wiat.. they aren't tradeable.. meh nvm then XD

Give me a Macadamia nut cookie, and I'll give you a time machine to tell me to give you the founders gear via account trade.

Give me a Macadamia nut cookie, and I'll give you a time machine to tell me to give you the founders gear via account trade.

OH F@#$ i ate 'em all T-T

i think you have to give me your time machine so i can go back and keep some for you, and please, don't tell me it require Macadamia nuts to work XD

OH F@#$ i ate 'em all T-T

i think you have to give me your time machine so i can go back and keep some for you, and please, don't tell me it require Macadamia nuts to work XD

DAMNIT.

Dangles just out of reach

*JUMPS BUT STILL OUT OF REACH*

DONT DO THIS TO ME AMBER.

DONT DDO DIS.

is it because they were sub-par and never lived up to your expectations or they were never good in the first place for high content play? well the inventory cant be that congested or you cant be that broke because << founder's perks.

is it because they were sub-par and never lived up to your expectations or they were never good in the first place for high content play? well the inventory cant be that congested or you cant be that broke because << founder's perks.

I sold them because they looked ugly.

is it because they were sub-par and never lived up to your expectations or they were never good in the first place for high content play?

I'm quite sure they can function as a trophy of being a founder.