The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ash's Blade Strom: Camera Is Broken? (U16.6.3)

aerosoul1337

This issue will Forever persist. People will supposably claim Bladestorms fine, it is. Damage wise its Awesome. Animation wise, its horrible. Not only the camera and positioning, plus the buggs like falling thru the maps. The air-walker invincible bug, and last but not least the Weak Kill animations make most hate or just bypass our Cuttscene Hero. His animation needs attention. We need a thread that only people who agree he needs a rework show support aswell. I see other threads recieve great support and noone throwing dirt, then i check Ash threads and all type of Hate breeds from here.

Whenever I talk about blade storm, some people claim it is fine, stubbornly ignore all my points.

Even said my video is caused by my poor spec pc.

(What kind of spec can record full hd and keep the game running in 200+ fps?

And why the hell should I make a fake video and lie... for what?)

C'mon, I don't even want to use Blade Storm in the void if I am not the host.

It is broken.

• 2 weeks later...

The camera of Bladestorm is ablosutely broken!Most of the time he is not on the screen and sometimes i see him headless -_- or its overzumed...With Ash Prime out now they should relook at his ult coz its vry buggy atm.

• 2 weeks later...

The camera of Bladestorm is ablosutely broken!Most of the time he is not on the screen and sometimes i see him headless -_- or its overzumed...With Ash Prime out now they should relook at his ult coz its vry buggy atm.

Losing head if arcane trickery triggers while not hosting.

Can be reproduced 100% of the time.

2zqybr6.jpg

Why do some make it seem like Ash bladestorm is just recently broke? I cant even remember a time when it actualy worked like it should.

Also Ash missplacement happens to me even when Im soloing.... (accept that Ash blade Storm is just the buggest 4th ever made and the Prime version should not have gotten them but seems like he did, and i doubt theyll ever fix it for they could have done it long long long long ago)

Why do some make it seem like Ash bladestorm is just recently broke? I cant even remember a time when it actualy worked like it should.

Also Ash missplacement happens to me even when Im soloing.... (accept that Ash blade Storm is just the buggest 4th ever made and the Prime version should not have gotten them but seems like he did, and i doubt theyll ever fix it for they could have done it long long long long ago)

It has been broken... fixed(partial)... and broken... again and again.

But U16 did make the camera  worse I am sure.