Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris' Shop Needs Some New Stuff.

Buzkyl

It's been nearly 2 months since simaris set up shop in relays, offering us goodies for synthesizing targets for his cyber-zoo Sanctuary. We've gone through 3 synthesis targets and the current corrupted ancient is nearly complete.

And with all this rep gained his shop hasn't increase by one bit since release.

So i'm going to throw out a few possible ideas for stuff to liven up his shop.

1. Synthesis noggles- 1 for each fully completed synthesis target.

2.Banners for liset-These could be artwork for the synthesis targets or a short condensed version of the Lore behind them for us to read in our lisets.

3.Simaris Badge-It could be similar to the Stratos badge in that it alters appearance the more targets we've fully captured.

4.More sigils- Because why not.

5.More sentinel augments- Sonar for helios was just the beginning, why not give all the others love?

6.Simaris related skins- For selected weapons or sentinels

7.Simulacrum Upgrades-That's right, he's gonna sell you upgrades to the simulacrum similar to how he sells widgets for his scanner.

I could go on, but you get the point. Thoughts?

Edited by Buzkyl

I'd love a widget that let my helios upgrade so it could use the simaris scanner.  It's a pain to have ground out for an infinite scanner, and not have my helios actually use it. Not to mention the loss of an addition gear slot and the irksomeness of realizing I went into a mission because I ran out. (though it honestly doesn't happen much anymore. But would definitely increase the utility of our portable camera.)

Someone mentioned this idea before (forgot who) but what if Simaris sold Specters of the targets we've fully Synthesized? Like right now we'd be able to buy Lancer, Anti-Moa, and Arid Eviscerator Specters and the Corrupted Ancient Specter once it's done. It would provide a ton of additional content for Simaris with (relatively) little work on DE's end.

Plus, can anyone say Manic Specters!?

bjDFu7y.gif

Or even

Sentient Specters

ZRrxuP9.gif

you are not alone

i did this more than 1 month ago, but maybe you can use for something

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/447604-suggestion-for-new-things-to-the-cephalon-simaris/

reward's resume:

- dart gun/special scanner/side mission that can ensure drop one mod of your choice [15k rep]

- personal cloak device, useful to hunt Simaris's target or your target, limited uses per mission (only 1 or 2) [15k rep each one]

- Research Automaton, another Extractor category that can bring some stuff from the planet of choice (kubrow eggs, mutalist coordinates, Four Rides mod...) [60k rep each]

- 3 Void key pack [25k each]

- Widget radar augment that increase the range of detection of the Synthesis target from 50 meters to 100 meters while your scanner is equipped [50k rep this augment]

- Synthesis Extraction (beam weapons): allow the weapon scan the target on kill [75k rep each mod]

- 5 Uncommon/rare fusion core pack [10-25k rep each pack, your pick]

if you want to put as addition in your OP, feel free to use

besides the synthesis noggle... maybe not

some of the enemies is already sold by platinum >_>'

ah, +1

Edited by Zeyez

• 1 month later...