Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Patterns

DarthRevan84

Pretty sure I missed the systems BP earlier because the alert for an item award I wanted didn't go off.

I'm fine with RNG and all, but when it's simply because the BP isn't added to the list, that gets annoying to say the least.

Keyword here though is 'pretty sure', it is possible I simply missed it going off, but somehow I don't think so..

Pretty sure I missed the systems BP earlier because the alert for an item award I wanted didn't go off.

I'm fine with RNG and all, but when it's simply because the BP isn't added to the list, that gets annoying to say the least.

Keyword here though is 'pretty sure', it is possible I simply missed it going off, but somehow I don't think so..

I noticed it on the forums before the app polled it.

I then force-refreshed the app, and it detected the alert and immediately issued the appropriate audible alert notification.

If I were to guess, I'd say that it issues a notification to the user when "anything that matches an enabled filter OR anything that doesn't match any of the filters".

Put another way, the filters are implemented as exclusions rather than inclusions - so anything that doesn't match a filter will always cause a notification event.

Edited by TehJumpingJawa

I noticed it on the forums before the app polled it.

I then force-refreshed the app, and it detected the alert and immediately issued the appropriate audible alert notification.

If I were to guess, I'd say that it issues a notification to the user when "anything that matches an enabled filter OR anything that doesn't match any of the filters".

Put another way, the filters are implemented as exclusions rather than inclusions - so anything that doesn't match a filter will always cause a notification event.

Agreed I was woken by my app going off and was able to nab the first bp (after unlocking the area I needed) without issue.