Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 3 May Be Announced At E3

TheErebus.

I CANNOT RIDE A PEACOCK.

IF YOU TOOK BIOLOGY YOU'D REALIZE HOW PEACOCKS REACT TO BEING TOUCHED LET ALONE RIDDEN UPON.

from this

He will receive a top hat in due time.

Pharen shoo don't start crap just because you lost to the same boss 3567899096532235899887765436786432688436890 times, and by boss I do mean sor ledgington.

Oh no it seems I have been insulted by generic butthurt soul fanboy response #001 whatever shall I do?

from this

Oh no it seems I have been insulted by generic butthurt soul fanboy response #001 whatever shall I do?

He will receive a top hat and that is it.

Fellas pls, I dont wanna have to get into another pointless argument.

He will receive a top hat and that is it.

Fellas pls, I dont wanna have to get into another pointless argument.

I'm still waiting of the photo of said peacock with said tophat.

Also it's not an argument. He just copypasta'd #1 of 10 generic souls defense statements.

Yes, but in my threads I'd prefer very little arguments pertaining to Dark Souls.

Because the last time that happened, I got fed up with you.

And then blocked me from messenger from a message that was unrelated to the discussion at hand. But hey, I didn't even say anything bad about derp souls. Progress.

And then blocked me from messenger from a message that was unrelated to the discussion at hand. But hey, I didn't even say anything bad about derp souls. Progress.

You did. When I had ignored you, it was because you began calling me a fanboy and just bashed it to the ground.

You hate slander, I hate being called a fanboy.

Hell, you even brought up a BS reason for me criticizing the very game I love. Saying that "I said it because I was backed into a corner".

You don't know the discussions I've had with others about DkS, the times I've criticized mutliple aspects behind a game. 

Yet you call me a fanboy.

Hell you do this constantly.

The very first time I saw you, you had called Rydian a fanboy for his valid arguments against the Killzone graphics lawsuit.

You had called the guys on the CoD thread fanboys for criticizing the games.

And then you called me and him a fanboy.

I don't tolerate that. 

Even when it's not to me, I don't like others being called fanboys.

You should've just ignored what he said but noooooooo you instead replied with:

So you are just as bad as the other user was who replied with a BS response. 

What he said was wrong and stupid, and what you said was also wrong and stupid.

You did. When I had ignored you, it was because you began calling me a fanboy and just bashed it to the ground.

You hate slander, I hate being called a fanboy.

-snip- stupid.

From wall of text to wall of corrections:

I did bash Dark souls in that post, as much as you defended it. However that was in a forum post, not a messenger post.

I never said you said "I said it because I was backed into a corner", I challenge you to find that quote.

I call everyone a fanboy if they defend a product without due reason. It would be like for me to say PS4 is better than the Xbone because Sony made it. That would be wrong and a fanboy statement, however saying that the PS4 is better than the Xbone because it's hardware makes it able to produce better quality resolution and gameplay would be an objective statement.

Having trouble finding that old sony thread about killzone, but I never called him a fanboy I just squashed his lies about the rendering techniques and resolution of KZ SF

And as I said before I won't tolerate slander of any kind. And neither should you. None of my statements have been made without information to back them up.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I never said you said "I said it because I was backed into a corner", I challenge you to find that quote.

I call everyone a fanboy if they defend a product without due reason. It would be like for me to say PS4 is better than the Xbone because Sony made it. That would be wrong and a fanboy statement, however saying that the PS4 is better than the Xbone because it's hardware makes it able to produce better quality resolution and gameplay would be an objective statement.

Having trouble finding that old sony thread about killzone, but I never called him a fanboy I just squashed his lies about the rendering techniques and resolution of KZ SF

I can't find that Dark souls thread, it appears to have been wiped away like the Sony thread.

Don't believe me? Look up every thread in off-topic you've replied in, it ends at a certain date which clearly wouldn't be the start of you posting on offtopic.

They do that to avoid having many threads in one area.

But you have. I distinctly remember you saying this when I started to state the numerous flaws within the first DkS game. I mentioned them and even listed them, yet you said that I said them because I was backed into a corner and picked up the flaws on the spot.

You should know by now that I don't lie about these kind of things, like you, I do not make claims without attempting to back them up.

So I have no due reason for defending a product? Is that what you're saying?

I have never had good reasons to defend the Souls game.

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

I can't find that Dark souls thread, it appears to have been wiped away like the Sony thread.

Don't believe me? Look up every thread in off-topic you've replied in, it ends at a certain date which clearly wouldn't be the start of you posting on offtopic.

They do that to avoid having many threads in one area.

I never said you have no good reason to defend a product, stop taking my words out of context. However, you defended all the things I criticised in the series with things that simply cannot be accepted:

You defended bad programming by calling it difficulty supplements.

You defended unfair challenges (case in example the enemies that cannot be seen by the camera that kick you off the map to your death) by saying lol that's just dark souls.

You defended the toxicity this game spreads to it's community by making them believe that people that play DS are of a higher race, case in example:

Pharen shoo don't start crap just because you lost to the same boss 3567899096532235899887765436786432688436890 times, and by boss I do mean sor ledgington.

stating that it never happens, and yet I see it so often.

You also defended that this kind of behaviour is not leeching into and changing other games for the worse.

There are so many games and Devs that bring up dark souls when making a difficulty comparisom and it's sickening, and it only happens because the voice of it's community belittle other game series and act as if dark souls is the only one true game.

Now don't take that out of context. I never said you were that far gone. I know you're not, but you still defend alot of the games failures that I simply cannot accept. You get mad when I refer to DS as cancer. I view cancer as a organism that leeches into other products and changes them to benefit itself. which is comparable to the above statement.

You know why I hate DS, and I didn't really want to bring up this argument but I feel my argument is getting lost in interpretation with you.

You know why I hate DS, and I didn't really want to bring up this argument but I feel my argument is getting lost in interpretation with you.

Then stop talking about it in threads that don't need it.

No one wants to hear about your hate about it in a thread that doesn't need it.

You absolutely hate it with a passion.

You like nothing about it.

Fine, that's it.

Now leave.

That way, we don't have to have this constant argument.

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

-snip-

Sometimes things need to be said. People need to have an objective opinion of things, you never mention the bad things when you post about something you like.

And I had no intention of staying. I just came here to stop the spread of propaganda that always emits from these kinds of hype thread, and you should know from the majority of your game threads that I do this with every one that I have enough knowledge of to form an opinion.

Sometimes things need to be said. People need to have an objective opinion of things, you never mention the bad things when you post about something you like.

Did I not just say I had stated the negative of Dark Souls?

Do you want me to say it again?

Actually no, nevermind.

We're done here.

There is no spreading of propaganda. People who are interested in this will flock to it, those who don't ignore it. You should do the latter and let people enjoy what they enjoy.

Did I not just say I had stated the negative of Dark Souls?

Do you want me to say it again?

You know what, you told me what you hate about me, now I will tell you what I hate about you. You take everything I say out of context to get offended and act like a victim because of it.

I stated when you post about what you like. As in when ever you make a forum topic. You always hype it and act like its flawless.

And there is always spreading of propoganda in these type of threads.

Now we're done here.