The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 15 Looking For An Awesome Clan!

DoctorD4nk

Hey guys! First off I'm sorry to waste any other clans advertising space with this post, but I do need the help. I'm looking for an active clan that is currently recruiting. I feel like I need to move to a bigger clan that has more going on. I feel like I would enjoy a clan that had newer Tenno that i could help, but i would also enjoy having more experienced players to do endgame content with. Also a mature clan would be nice. Younger players are okay, but i would feel more at home with an older crowd. Okay guys that is it so if you think your clan would be a good fit for some one like me i would greatly appreciate that! 

wanna join Deus Ex Tempus? we're a laid back 970 member clan with tons of experienced and new players

you guys need to chill, recruiting people every single second, especially with the fact the most players are going to be inactive

Anyways, just add me on warframe and I'll invite you in, I'm in wicked squad, we got some friendly people you can try to make friends, an active allieance up there, and just roughly 250 people so don't feel lonely or small.