The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Boss Loot Stop Flying Around Yet?

DAWGUNITALPHA

I just miss some neural sensors because the item drop just flew god knows where amidst all the chaos and I couldn't find it, assuming I picked it up since I was standing just above the and couldn't find the pickup despite scouring around the area. This isn't the first time something like this has happened to myself or someone I know, and it won't be the last. Can items from bosses at least just appear in set locations?

You know, the majority of this forum is full of boundless stupidity...

But...

This is actually a good suggestion that I hadn't even thought of

It happens all the time, loot or mods catapults off into the distance, off cliffs, or into groups of enemies.

It had always annoyed me, but I'd never even thought about fixing it.

OP, I whole heartedly aprove.

Even if not set locations, perse, having boss loot spawn not as a high speed projectile, but as a static object beneath the boss, would be great

(while we're at it, can the blueprints stop looking like affinity orbs?)

That was my initial plea, Cobra, but recently I and my friends all got boltors and uh...humanoid bosses like Vay Hek tend to go flying around and get stuck in the skybox over bottomless pits and things. But like, spawning where ever they died as a static spot is still a good idea yeah.

As for blueprints, I, personally, like the idea of them as cubes or something but that's just me.

I think this is a bug. Too many times has it happened that the host got the items that dropped and I just couldn't find them anywhere.

The drop physics in general are annoying though. Seriously, not even Borderlands shoots stuff out of a boss at 50 miles per hour like that.

Edited by krisp

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, Kril doesn't send his loot flying when he dies.

But the nice thing about the new warframe is that vertex holds the loot in place, and it doesn't go flying very far, it just gets sucked back to point of origin of the vertex.