Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Attack Speed Slowed?

Chibi-Devil

i had a similar problem yesterday with my braton. it seemed that my mods were not affecting the gun. that was a one time only event, because the next mission everything worked again.

were you playing online ? this sometimes happen where mods are not loaded during the loading, happens with all the mods on all your gear, except for hp and shield somehow. Even energy, lets say you are using flow, and have 250 energy, you will not be able to loot any energy orb even when your energy is only 150 (you should still have 100 left to fill right ?) etc etc. this even sometimes happen with the old mods before U7.

about melee attack speed, sometimes ago i remember reading a report that melee attack speed are affected by frame rate , could this be your case ?

Edited by Adagio

about melee attack speed, sometimes ago i remember reading a report that melee attack speed are affected by frame rate , could this be your case ?

im confident this isnt the case, i just tested without the 60% speed an then with it on, there is a difference, although it seems to be slower then it used to, maybe im just trippin ha :/