Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints

There are a lot of prime item and frame blueprints. Instead of removing the ability to get certain prime weapons or frames, DE should instead sell the blueprints in the market or add them as drops on the last planets of the star map. It would also free up a lot of space on the Void drop tables.

Having access to the blueprints first would make it a lot easier to quickly keep track of the parts you have for the gear you want by just by just checking in the foundry.

It would also kill two birds with one stone if you put the blueprints on nodes in the later planets because it would give people a reason to get back to playing on the star map. You could just have the blueprints show up on some of the less popular nodes to bring in players.

Thoughts?

There are a million other things they could have done other than retiring frost, latron etc. Less forma BP or OCells in T3/4 would have freed up some space. They could have put some stuff in the Derelict missions, like is there any reason to do Derelict sabotage? What even comes out of the caches there? They could be rewards for nightmare alerts or invasions if they don't feel comfortable putting them on regular star map missions. Even a basic rework of the void to handle more items, almost any game with random drops handles more items than warframe with systems that don't get as diluted. I honestly don't think the reason was to stop the drop tables getting over crowded, lots of free to play games use this kind of forced rarity as a lazy way to make old items seem valuable again.

Good idea. Although the frames that are gonna be put in the starmap are gonna be a lot more common to see, I don't think that's good.

Only the Blueprint for the frame itself would be on the star map. You would still need to go to the void for the parts. They really would not be that much more common.

There are a million other things they could have done other than retiring frost, latron etc. Less forma BP or OCells in T3/4 would have freed up some space. They could have put some stuff in the Derelict missions, like is there any reason to do Derelict sabotage? What even comes out of the caches there? They could be rewards for nightmare alerts or invasions if they don't feel comfortable putting them on regular star map missions. Even a basic rework of the void to handle more items, almost any game with random drops handles more items than warframe with systems that don't get as diluted. I honestly don't think the reason was to stop the drop tables getting over crowded, lots of free to play games use this kind of forced rarity as a lazy way to make old items seem valuable again.

I agree, except that part about the forma bps. I still run low on forma bps after rushing and using them constantly.

I agree, except that part about the forma bps. I still run low on forma bps after rushing and using them constantly.

Forma BPS should be regular drops from harder enemies in the void, rather than being mission rewards. I know if Forma dropped more frequently, and had half the build time then I would have a reaspm to play more often and have a reason to buy more slots.