The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

So after a bit of work I also have something to show

UBlSLKj.jpg                                                            9tSyTWH.png

(most work done in blender plus some gimping. of course I can provide a psd)

As few people might know, there are alot of these cat idols hidden in many maps. Ingame they look like this: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/themeedlyone/Warframe0000_zps5e8931a6.jpg

I thought about what they might looks like in a more pristine state, so I took frost as a reference to create a more detailed model.

could be orokin booze? or very fancy perfume?

Edited by Jenvas1306

Hi!

Looked through submissions so far and am quite surprised that there are almost* no Conclave related Ideas!

So i took it upon myself !

I THINK this is my final submission, will be able to provide .PSD in the event that i do manage to win! :P

Conclave Sun/Moon Merge:

6lZL1sg.png

I also made a few others because i wanted to make a full set of icons:P (THESE ARE NOT SUBMISSIONS) :

V4A5zDN.png

CYbz3dc.png

kYvYam1.png

Feedback would be great! Especially if I'm allowed to change/update my submission! :P

Edited by x_Epsilon_x

My Idea is simple : the same icons but to be able to color them do not like the paint but as you change the colors form for example of ash in pink and rhino in blue or newly added to the bosses and syndicates as much as we paint our beloved liset and waframes. limited by colors palettes what we have.

THE END

happy_grineer_tennogen_2_entry_by_fracta

lololol I don't expect this to be taken seriously, I'm just having fun. The Heavy Gunner's from a screenshot I took a while back.

If it does win somehow, though, I do have a psd of it. I take my fun very seriously. >:|

The only limitation I see is the Fansite Kit in terms of outside sources...but I have an idea for something else, so I want to make sure first:
Are we allowed to spiff up an existing in-game icon like, say, the inventory symbols for Stance Mods or Kubrows?

the Melee Stance Mod symbol might make an interesting avatar for those who prefer to go melee-only, for instance, an avatar representation of their fighting style.  That's what I'd do, personally, if I had that option for an avatar.