Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scythes

Renkai141

Anyone expected Long held scythes? Not handheld miniatures that we currently have now?

DE or design team can anything be done about this, because that's what I really hate about scythes right now. A small idea of solo scythes and dual scythes having two different elements(long scythes if its singular, and things like dual kamas will be smaller).

Basically, PBR-it up and have them have a bigger size(at least Tenno size). Anyone agree?

yeah I'm for this. If they extended the length of the model as well as the reach I'd actually be okay with how the current scythe stances are - but they're far too tiny for what it's worth. Combined with the slow slide attack swing, it's rather horrid.

If anything they're more reminiscent of sickles - meeting halfway with full fledged reaper scythes. 

1081164-zasalamel_02.jpg

Call me a fanboy, but this seems about the preferred size. Most of our scythes lack style of gameplay I don't think because of the numbers(even though that could be in a different thread). I just believe if the hitbox had a longer range along with a matching look.