The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who've Bought Plat.

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Question

Prime access accessories and renown packs are the best ways to get plat on PS4 because you get discounted plat and an exclusive item so you can be a special snowflake, like me.

Also, 90 day boosters! At higher Mastery Ranks they are a godsend.

I bought 2 Prime Access' in the early days, now I buy the Prime Accessories.

Yeah, I think it was totally worth it.

qAimff4.jpg

lol, that is my way of rationalizing it too, other than to support a promising game in development.

I just look at the usual prize I used to pay for an off-the-shelf game, and the number of hours I spent on it (and enjoy it). Even disregarding things like bad purchase (game turns out to be crap, or not up to personal expectations, even after reading reviews)...

Compare that to time I spent in Warframe versus the founder/plats I purchased, playing Warframe is actually cheaper for me than playing other games.

How?

I've been playing a pretty long time and I've seriously never seen one :/  

I'm going to guess "not buying plat unless there's a 75% discount, and buying regularly if you get one".

No, seriously... until I left for a couple of months and then came back, I'd never even seen a 75%. Since then, 3 of the things in just over a month. It seems to be either feast or famine. Definitely doesn't seem random.