Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Fight And How De Knows How To Make Bosses

I didn't forma my Opticor 6 times to have its damage capped lol so yes, this makes it very unfun to me.

Edit: Not to mention this screws over slow firing weapon users overall.

Funny thing is, it makes shotguns shine beyond all ARs imaginable. I think it's a fair trade-off.

There's no challenge is the problem. A fun long boss battle that challenges you and a 15 minute firing line into a bullet sponge are two totally different things. 2-second Diablo style boss runs are also mind numbingly poor as well.

What would you consider the Derelict Assassinate as? It was much different from the "forming firing lines" type of deal (if you didn't have a Soma or some kind of potent weapon).

What in the world would warframe choice have to do with damage capping? It's about your guns. Because of the damage cap per hit it will always be better to have a weapon with more hits per second and lower damage than one with fewer hits per second and massive damage when it comes to killing it.

Oh. I forget to say I use their skills to test the damage, for it eliminates the effect of body parts multipliers.