Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Claim And Exit Or Continue

Redward

You succeed an Infested defense mission to wave 10, the squad have been doing very well thus far and are happy going further to wave 15. You have Saryn, Trinity, Mag and Vauban in the team.

Wave 15 incoming. Your squad completes wave 15 without a sweat and confident enough to select "continue" for wave 20. All 4 in the squad wants to continue, timer counts down and only 2 seconds left to prepare. Three members in the squad suddenly decided to quit and selected "claim and exit", leaving one of them on the continue side of the menu who cannot select claim and exit as it's too late.

The mission continues, you try your best as Mag alone, you die and you failed mission. All that effort the squad used you for, left you in dismay.

I suggest DE introduce another menu should a player be left on their own during defense missions to prompt you the 2nd time by "are you sure you want to continue solo?" with a Yes or No option. Then you can either exit the mission and claim your reward or you can continue if you are able to solo it.

No one will be blamed for failing mission if you chose to continue solo after the 2nd prompt, and trolls will QQ that they cannot troll you in the last second any more.

Your thoughts on this 2nd prompt?

Edited by Redward

lol.. WOW.. You got trolled.. I guess, you could always just have your mouse hovering over claim and exit, so the moment they cross over, you'd be ready too..

But yeah, it only makes sense if it is after wave 15, that if all your partners leave that the Lotus ask you if you are sure that you want to proceed alone if your team has left before it continues on..

lol.. WOW.. You got trolled.. I guess, you could always just have your mouse hovering over claim and exit, so the moment they cross over, you'd be ready too..

But yeah, it only makes sense if it is after wave 15, that if all your partners leave that the Lotus ask you if you are sure that you want to proceed alone if your team has left before it continues on..

Getting trolled is nothing to be laughed about, you're feeding the trolls who read your comment. Mousing over should not be a requirement, you should just simply be at ease and worry free that a game should run smoothly for you, hassle free.

I've even asked them WHY for an answer, I simply got "because I was trolled this way before too, so I do it to others". That's shallow, really shallow but true and we know it. That's the issue with humans these days: they get trolled by someone else, they troll YOU instead of going after those who trolled them to get even.

Getting trolled is nothing to be laughed about, you're feeding the trolls who read your comment. Mousing over should not be a requirement, you should just simply be at ease and worry free that a game should run smoothly for you, hassle free.

I've even asked them WHY for an answer, I simply got "because I was trolled this way before too, so I do it to others". That's shallow, really shallow but true and we know it. That's the issue with humans these days: they get trolled by someone else, they troll YOU instead of going after those who trolled them to get even.

It's unfortunate, but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anyone else's.. Sorry if that was the outcome of my post, please don't jump etc.. But understand that trolling is part of the internet as a whole, I just haven't seen it done that way.. And such a crafty troll deserves a submissive giggle of "how did I not see that one coming?".. Much like a slap on the forehead "doh!"..

You did not lose an arm, leg or your life.. You lost a reward mod and the time it took to fail at the end.. Please, try not to make someone feel so bad for typing an "lol" in an online forum.. I even gave constructive feedback as to what could be done in agreeance with the thread..

Edited by Vyeth

It's unfortunate, but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anyone else's.. Sorry if that was the outcome of my post, please don't jump etc.. But understand that trolling is part of the internet as a whole, I just haven't seen it done that way.. And such a crafty troll deserves a submissive giggle of "how did I not see that one coming?".. Much like a slap on the forehead "doh!"..

You did not lose an arm, leg or your life.. You lost a reward mod and the time it took to fail at the end.. Please, try not to make someone feel so bad for typing an "lol" in an online forum.. I even gave constructive feedback as to what could be done in agreeance with the thread..

You assume too much schit and wrong in all counts....jeeeeebus -_-

Not interested in rewards. You can't hurt my feelings over the internet. I know how the trolling system works, but in a game it's going to have to stop at some point, is that right? This topic suggests exactly that and it's not about me, it's about EVERYONE.

If I made you feel bad for typing "lol", that's not my problem, it wasn't even an attempt to. Then again: assumptions.