Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Rethinking Super Jump

SmokeBraid

Instead of a low cost power that gives you a single vertical boost, let Super Jump give increased speed and jump height for a certain duration, similar to how Volt's Speed works. This could let you make repeated difficult jumps, without needing to use the ability each time. I personally find it distracting to require using a specific power instead of jumping, when I need to jump.

Feedback, both good and bad, would be appreciated.

That would be a good start. maybe make it so that your stamina isn't used up and you can wall run as long as you want, slide as long as you want (unless you're going uphill) and your regular and sliding jumps are far stronger, as well as that jump you can make if you wall run for just a quarter of a second

But there's already Volt's "Speed" like you mentioned...I wouldn't wan the same mod with a different name for my Excal. Any there's really no "difficult" jumps, the wall running and jumping are there to be used and rendering these "difficult" jumps rather "easy" and make you use what you have at your disposal, environment-wise. I haven't used "Sumper Jump" that much, though, because I'm never in a situation where I would need it, I'm more of a "gap...oooh, wall!" I find it quicker than ziplining or aligning a jump, of course if I have stamina mods I would just sprint and jump the gap if it's not too wide enough. I don't think speed enhancement abilities would be something for Excal, though...hmm...