Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stand-Alone Single Player Warframe?

SFkenny

well.. this is kind of newgame playthrough, so trying to avoid using weapons i have no access to.. meh, i feel less presusred in dark souls during boss fights since i know i can dodge them atleast or in worst case block. here i have no idea what to do ;(

Edited by n7snk

I thought that someone that tries something as a stealth run on vor would already have unlocked all of the planets, as it seems as a way to try "new" things after having see it all.

If you're a newcomer, I wouldn't recommend to try such a run when you're not already at a good level with your weapons and warframe.

Stealth is still a work in progress from the devs.

A co-op game with a story line would be much better than the single-player story line option.

So in a group of 4 we could do a story would be awesome.

Also every warframe (class) should have its own unique story which u can do when u reach lvl30 (either in solo or co-op).

A 1-5 mission long story line should do it with its own boss at the end (maybe a rogue tenno with that class or something)

err not newcomer, thats for sure ;) just got reset and tying to complete everything on fresh start on stealth, you know solo, tenchu style.

this is also a good source of finding out bugs and downbreaks in stealth system, since AI is allways the same and just grow up in numbers and health/damage when you progress.

completed 4½ of 7 right now

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9-o1-fe8Kr3VRso1CQS2OnLqn_jq-QtS

would love stealth to be fixed, and surely looking forward for some standalone stealth action warframe spin-off.

Edited by n7snk

Don't just crouch under and wait, step to the side while crouched. At a certain angle he can't hit you (until he turns to face you again). You can roll/slide under the attack too.

Also, unless the enemies are pretty close, you can probably get away with gunfire. I've been 'stealthy' in missions just by shooting at faraway enemies that can't hear the gunfire (snipetron/latron recommended. However, due to market changes...).

Don't just crouch under and wait, step to the side while crouched. At a certain angle he can't hit you (until he turns to face you again). You can roll/slide under the attack too.

Also, unless the enemies are pretty close, you can probably get away with gunfire. I've been 'stealthy' in missions just by shooting at faraway enemies that can't hear the gunfire (snipetron/latron recommended. However, due to market changes...).

thanks alot for the tip! will try to work around

"Stealth" is just a matter of slaughtering everyone before they can get to an alarm panel, if you're good enough. At least in the Vor map.

I actually prefer having lockdowns happen right as I get to a boss room. That way once I finish off the other mobs, it's just me and the boss.

Edited by SFkenny