The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please,add to pvp!

MorIIL

Hello, I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes, I translated with translate.google.com.

I beg to add to the game battles between players and clans.

Without them, the game is boring, because that place job boring.

A battle between the players add variety, a kind of competition.

Thank you!

uh, first. there are better translators around. dump google.

I try to answer (hope i get what you want o_0)

This is a PvE game, was advertised as 1, and developed as 1.

It was confirmed by Devs that there will be a PvP system similar Borderlands have (Duel).

But big scaled and competitive PvP will not happen. Not every game needs to add PvP to be successful.

everyone allways wants pvp this game was not marketed for pvp its a pve coop game so even duels might not be worth putting in there is to much balanceing involved for pvp and the fact the game needs to focus on its main focus which is pve pvp would ruin this game.

Hello, I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes, I translated with translate.google.com.

I beg to add to the game battles between players and clans.

Without them, the game is boring, because that place job boring.

A battle between the players add variety, a kind of competition.

Thank you!

no

later maybe

I think this game would do good with PvP.. and i don't see the harm in it having PvP. Just because you like PvE doesn't mean you won't like PvP.

honestly facing the same npcs over and over again can get really boring and repetative. You know exactly what they are going to do.. how they are going to move, what attack there going to use. Adding PvP would give EVERYBODY something to do when they get to the "blah" point of doing missions over and over again. A place to really put their skills to the test.

And even if they were to add new mobs, missions, maps.. it would all become repetative again. But when you PvP pretty much every battle is going to be different because everybody has their own way of playing. So YES i do think this game needs PvP, otherwise people are going to get bored once they max out their frame.

I think this game would do good with PvP.. and i don't see the harm in it having PvP. Just because you like PvE doesn't mean you won't like PvP.

honestly facing the same npcs over and over again can get really boring and repetative. You know exactly what they are going to do.. how they are going to move, what attack there going to use. Adding PvP would give EVERYBODY something to do when they get to the "blah" point of doing missions over and over again. A place to really put their skills to the test.

And even if they were to add new mobs, missions, maps.. it would all become repetative again. But when you PvP pretty much every battle is going to be different because everybody has their own way of playing. So YES i do think this game needs PvP, otherwise people are going to get bored once they max out their frame.

As a solo player you would be able to calculate every move the npc is going to make yes, if you've played against it before that is.

The mobs all have special abilities and uses them at random meaning new situations will occur. The ancient infestation doesn't pull every 10 secounds, it pulls at random being that you don't know when it's going to do it.

When playing co-op it's a different story because people create situations themselves and they are making a lot of the fun by themselves. meaning the game would be fun in a very long time as long as there's a veriety in the game.

I don't disagree with having pvp, i'm not going to play it because it's not why i play the game. But i believe it will take too much time to balance in the warframes so that they are equally strong and i would rather have a new boss to fight.

it will harm the pve part of the game, this is because if they implement pvp into this game, they will have to also balance out the skills and weapons, which will effect the pve part of the game, this game was and will continue to be a mainly pve game as this game was designed around it, they might add a small duel system later, but don't expect to see any team deathmatch type games any time soon (this is what i gathered from many players posts and what the devs have said)

Sadly PVP will require far to much balance in it's current set.

1.) Excalibar, Trinty, Rino, and Loki would most likely be the prime PVP sets. While Ember and Mag are effective, they would drop instantly from Rino/Excalibar's dash. Trinity would obviously be there for clutch heals, not exactly required but epiclawls none the less. Rino mostly due to dash, again, which will eat babies.

2.) Almost every frame's prime ability is far to powerful currently to be considered balance, well except for maybe Volt which you would force them into using it early and thus cannot be used in that same area again.

3.) F2P vs P2P early on will cause extreme QQ, we all know it lol.

PVP should be the last thing they focus on...

- Bugs : I'd list god knows how many, however most are already known. My favorite currently is killing bosses with elevators, however it's only effective on ones with "dash" abilities.

- Mod Sorting : Currently it's ungodly to sell or look through any mods.

- Weapon/Frame Stats : People want to see their final stats, or at least have a visual to see what they can play with to better their frame.

- Weapons : Some weapons are just worthless or outclasses by another, there "has" to be perks to each. Like I can't find a reason not to use a LEX, Cronus or maybe the new Axe/Hammer or other blunt weapons, and rifle wise sadly I need to get a catalyst to really give imput on that.

- Alerts : To be fair, there not active enough and only a few give "?" rewards. Then you have a chance of blueprints, artifacts, possible warframe part BPs (from bosses if mission is assassination), and of course orikin reactor/catalyst BPs.

- Trading/AH : Sick of selling things I canot either hand ot someone or sell to another player, why should I sell it into a void of nothingness when someone else "might" get use out of it? I currently have 2 orikin reactor BPs (which I could craft) which I will not be using as I only plan to unlock Trinity and maybe unlock Mag... unless I keep Volt.

- Warframe Balance : Some just steamroll compared to others, it's a fact and needs to be resolved.

- Maps : They get stale, new areas to fight.

- Bosses : While I'm all for some bosses being more challenging than others, some are just ungodly to deal with. So far the only boss I have trouble solo'ing (lack of decent modes for rifles, having to use my Lex with multi-shot) is "Coun. Hey Hek" due to the fact he constantly hides and unless hit at all times his shields regen so bloody fast it's depressing while dealing pretty heavy DPS.

So long story short... we don't need PVP currently, it would be nice but I'd much rather see content/fixes/balance.

Also, not being gameplay feedback... we need better options on the forum as currently relying on bold/italic/underline/strike is not exactly handy.

Edited by Reaps989

Dev alrdy said said someonthing on the lines of "PvE ONLY", get back to you with the exact quote.

You're welcome. :)

I do think there might be a simple duel mode that works with the vibe of the game (I even thought Borderlands 2 was fun with this as a way of mixing it up for a few minutes) and there could be creative ways of keeping the supreme power and uniqueness of the abilities alive within it. A very short battle that hinges on very limited energy supply might be an interesting way to approach this.

Things change but right now our goals are: Making the best PvE ever with new locations, crazy enemies, and brutal weapons. Fostering a positive & cooperative community of players. Making one sick, awesome game, rather than two mediocre ones.

Adding PvP would give EVERYBODY something to do when.

I ignored your post from this point on as I generally don't like 3rd person pvp, and would avoid it if it was implemented in this game. Don't be so naive to assume everybody would benefit from something you want.

On a side note, I'm not anti pvp, I myself am just not interested in it.

Edited by Deadros