Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Machinimas: How Do You It?

Kosen

Hello there fellow tenno, I'm thinking of starting a warframe channel of my own, however, to make the videos a bit more enjoyable, I wanted to add some machinimas similar of that used for the "faulty squad" show.

Do any of you know how to do them? and if you do, what tips can you give me?

Thank you.

The easiest method is Source Filmmaker. Someone has imported many of the Warframe models into it.

yeah, maybe, but I can't use MY OWN warframe on those, so, while a very good idea to make short movies about frames, I was thinking about like, taking things from INSIDE the game, if you know what I mean...? like Red vs Blue

yeah, maybe, but I can't use MY OWN warframe on those, so, while a very good idea to make short movies about frames, I was thinking about like, taking things from INSIDE the game, if you know what I mean...? like Red vs Blue

If you have multiple people you can use the codex scanner with color correction and the UI off as a sort of camera. It works pretty well.

Someone. Yes. Someone...

LEL :P

If you have multiple people you can use the codex scanner with color correction and the UI off as a sort of camera. It works pretty well.

with color correction turned off or on? -insert dirty joke here-

LEL :P

with color correction turned off or on? -insert dirty joke here-

Color correction off. You may also need to turn off one or both of the blurs (motion blur and depth of field) in order to get rid of the zoom blur. This should make the codex scanner into an unmodified camera without the user's frame in view.

You can then control it using control sticks in order to produce smooth camera movements.

Edited by egregiousRac

Color correction off. You may also need to turn off one or both of the blurs (motion blur and depth of field) in order to get rid of the zoom blur. This should make the codex scanner into an unmodified camera without the user's frame in view.

You can then control it using control sticks in order to produce smooth camera movements.

THANK YOU! I'LL GET INTO PLANING AND AVDUCTING BEGGING RECRUITING FRIENDS :D