Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Dark Souls 3 Leaks!

TheErebus.

I prefer the overhead camera all other AC's have, the side camera doesn't really work for me.

Just watched the "J" Fight, and I prefer White glint fight. J just seems to spam missiles and gattling gun, and it's a generic desert battleground.

You need to keep moving for the J fight as well, he uses those two weapons but also has this charge attack that can destroy you if you don't pay attention. If you get close to him, he can destroy you with a certain attack (forgot what it was) so mid-range is your most viable option.

He also has a second phase where everything goes to S#&$, your AP is being slowly drained away and you need to unload everything you got at him. Your whole arsenal must be used to the fullest.

I prefer the desert environment, it makes it feel a bit more climatic and open areas always are a plus to me.

The downside of the boss is that it's just a modified White Glint. For answer sent off WG like a boss, so I wish it was J's own original AC.

Also, I think watching it isn't the same as experiencing it. 

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

You need to keep moving for the J fight as well, he uses those two weapons but also has this charge attack that can destroy you if you don't pay attention. If you get close to him, he can destroy you with a certain attack (forgot what it was) so mid-range is your most viable option.

-snip-

The "Charge Attack" is just assault armor, same as what the white glint has. You can use it too (In AC4A) if you equip the white glint chassis.

It takes about 1 second to charge and obliterates anything that enters while active, useful if your enemy spams missiles. only downside is it disables your extra thrusters (IE you only have the burst thrusters, you lose jump jets, forward jets and overthrusters) for 10 seconds. And also the white glint armour is very weak.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

The "Charge Attack" is just assault armor, same as what the white glint has. You can use it too (In AC4A) if you equip the white glint chassis.

Still powerful, and killed me a lot.

I do miss the fast paced movement of the ACs though.

I thought the 'J' fight was pretty tough, it was a shame though that none of the conflict events had rogue UNAC invading in hordes though. I had a build just for endurance fights like those, shame I didn't get to use it in the more player versus player nature of the mutliplayer conflicts. Would definately buy another Armored Core game in Verdict Day's setting if it kept and improved the UNAC customization, story/multiplayer intergration, and strengthened the connections to Armored Core For Answer being Verdict Day's timeline's past.

Doing Motherwill in For Answer was piece of cake, trying to do the same in Verdict Day with its half rebuilt bootleg was a nightmare to do alone :)

Edited by Urlan