Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey! Thanks for looking at this topic I would be really thankfull if you could help me out.

I keep looking for this mod for my shootgun it's called "Hell's Chamber". Many people have said that I can get it from the grineer, that it's rare and it's hard to get, I know it's rare and I know the grineer drop it but it's like it doesn't even exist! I have played every singel grineer misson in the whole system over over over and over again and i still can't find it. I know they spawn randomly and they are randomly selected and bla bla....but!!

I would like to speak to a Coder/Staff so that they could tell me specificly where it could be. Or maybe someone els know. I sure don't. Please help me I really want this mod.

Thanks! / Unleaded.

It's a rare mod, best chance imo is a grineer defense mission, but there is not level that has it as a 100% drop or anything. you just gotta farm for it.

It's a rare mod, best chance imo is a grineer defense mission, but there is not level that has it as a 100% drop or anything. you just gotta farm for it.

I'v been playing Kappa on Sedna for about 50 hours and im telling you it doesn't exist!

Got the rifle version; Split chamber, from Kiste on Ceres other day, it's a grineer mobile defense, great for mods and alloy plate. I must say before they changed the drop rates i got 2 of each multishot in a matter of hours, since then i've played about 60 hours? and seen 2 split chambers and 1 barrel diffusion. I do feel for you but it's just a game of attrition, wear the grineer down till they give it to you in a plea to let their civilisation recuperate :)

I'v been playing Kappa on Sedna for about 50 hours and im telling you it doesn't exist!

I've gotten rifle and shotgun from xini, just keep trying. some people take amount of time to get flow, and other mods. I don't know what to say, other than it's out there, you just gotta keep trying.