Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kf2 Devs: Aka The Coolest Devs Ever

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/killing-floor-2-dev-says-early-access-games-should/1100-6427868/

Their opinion on early access:

"We do not subscribe to the view that things that go into Early Access should be broken," Wilson said. "Yeah, there's probably going to be the odd, lurking bug. But at that point, we're asking people to part with their money, and they should not be getting a broken product. I think that's where a number of people are going wrong with Early Access. They're treating it like a paid beta."

280.gif

i stil luv u DE <3

Very nice, but hold the applause until the game is confirmed functional by a third party without bias.

It is very functional. Haven't had a crash or anything of the sort at all.

Move to get a down vote button.....all in favor say aye....

Oh we had that, but they got rid of it eons ago.

Very nice, but hold the applause until the game is confirmed functional by a third party without bias.

I haven't encountered a single bug in my time playing KF2. Course I've only played it for like 12 hours at the most, but still. Fairly functional.

Also I'm gonna be honest, I think the Hotline Miami devs are just a little bit cooler because:

Z84eDVa.png

Edited by NyxCrab

I haven't encountered a single bug in my time playing KF2. Course I've only played it for like 12 hours at the most, but still. Fairly functional.

Also I'm gonna be honest, I think the Hotline Miami devs are just a little bit cooler because:

Z84eDVa.png

Now I have to play that game.