Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate It When I Cannot Help.

Megakruemel

I hate it when i cannot reply to a topic that is posted in another consoles forum but the answer is still relevant for every version of the game.

Like recently a player (from the xbox one forum) asked why he could not trade for a coolant leak mod and i could not reply that there is a bug, that does not allow you to trade the coolant leak mod if you only have one in your inventory.

Edited by Megakruemel

PMs are an option, as well as reports.

As you can see, the topic you are referring to was moved to Players Helping Players.

PS: The not being able to trade unless you have more than one is not a bug, but more or less a leftover feature.

To be fair- leftover feature kind of sounds like something, that is not really desired to be in the game by the developers. So is it intended or not intended?

To be fair- leftover feature kind of sounds like something, that is not really desired to be in the game by the developers. So is it intended or not intended?

It was intended originally. It's mostly obsolete now, however. It's the same feature that kept you from trading your frame's last ability mod.

PMs are an option, as well as reports.

As you can see, the topic you are referring to was moved to Players Helping Players.

PS: The not being able to trade unless you have more than one is not a bug, but more or less a leftover feature.

In that case, every mod should be like that, but it isn't.

I hate it when i cannot reply to a topic that is posted in another consoles forum but the answer is still relevant for every version of the game.

Like recently a player (from the xbox one forum) asked why he could not trade for a coolant leak mod and i could not reply that there is a bug, that does not allow you to trade the coolant leak mod if you only have one in your inventory.

lol calling me out like that :(