The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Creating Game Session Very Slow, Logged Out In Many Occassion

SiamuD

So since the last update, or hotfix whatever, I've been having this issue (Never had those before) were Creating Game Session is extremely slow (when u open control panel in the ship to select a planet) it also has trouble ''deleting game session''.

when trying to join a squad, same thing. Everything is extremely slow and can take up to 2 minutes ''finding a squad'' to finally end up without any squads.

I left game back when Hydroid was just out due to similar thing after an update, i came back a week ago and everything was running smoothly. but now those things came up and its logging me off easilly 5-10 times per day if not more.

20 minutes ago i tried taking the MR6 test and guess what happened, getting logged out. I wasnt fussing too much about it at first, i can be very patient hoping for fixes on DE's side, but now the MR6 ''failed'' cuz of being logged out and gotta wait till tomorrow. Yeah okay i can take it again tomorrow, but what's going to be next? something i can't get as easilly as a simple daily test?

anyways i'd like some help on this if possible, as much as i can try to ignore this, in the long run its getting on my nerves.

I can corroborate this: took me forever to log in, just got ejected from T4C after extract, and now I'm stuck on a blank loading screen.

My teammates all got kicked to login, and can't get in.  (I was hosting the key.)

Hope this helps.  But it appears the servers are just entirely down right now.