Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipment That Should Have A Prime Version.

D_DR3AD

Yes, exactly. Corpus made the Braton. The Braton is Corpus. Based on Braton Prime, which is not Corpus.

I don't see why some other Corpus/Grineer weapons couldn't turn out to have been based on Primes. Some lore-wise are obviously not, but I don't like the blanket "only tenno weapons can be primes" at all.

This. It is theoretically possible. For the most part, still quite unlikely, but it cannot be entirely ruled out.

1. Carrier (Sentinel) - (pic removed, leaked stuff is not supposed to be here)- already on its way

2. Zephyr (Warframe)

3. Phage (Primary) - Not Tenno so = no

4. Grakata (Primary) - Not Tenno so = no

5. Dread (Primary) - maybe tenno?

6. Akstiletto (Secondary)

7. Marelok (Secondary) - Not Tenno so = no

8. Redeemer (Melee)

I am pretty sure that picture is not supposed to be there.

Stalker's weapon seem to be on par with prime weapons on its class, well more or less.

Dread to Paris Prime.

Despair to Hikou Prime.

Hate to Reaper Prime.

while one of those weapons are better than the other, its difference is not actually significant. With that in mind, I guess stalker's weapon doesn't deserve to be primed; it doesn't have a prime version.

More like:

Dread to Paris

Despair to Kunai

Hate to Anku

Basically:

Slash to Puncture.... excluding Despair. 

Braton is not Corpus.

Corpus like to screw with Orokin tech though (like the Braton Prime which they ripped off to make the Braton), and Seer is not Prime. Vor just crammed some gold bits in it.

"The Braton is a cheap production assault rifle manufactured by the Corpus." Quoting, and yes I spelt it wrong

"The Braton is a cheap production assault rifle manufactured by the Corpus." Quoting, and yes I spelt it wrong

Yes, they build them and sell them, but it's a ripoff of the Orokin's Braton Prime.

So no, the Braton is not Corpus. They may have designed the knockoff's appearance, but it's not really their gun.

Yes, they build them and sell them, but it's a ripoff of the Orokin's Braton Prime.

So no, the Braton is not Corpus. They may have designed the knockoff's appearance, but it's not really their gun.

its a poor copy of the orokin version made by the corpus, just like the soma or burston are tenno attempts to mass produce them. which supports my point that its not just the tenno that have the ability to copy orokin design and therefore corpus or grineer weapons could potentially have a prime variant

Edited by Noobsdie4eva

its a poor copy of the orokin version made by the corpus, just like the soma or burston are tenno attempts to mass produce them. which supports my point that its not just the tenno that have the ability to copy orokin design and therefore corpus or grineer weapons could potentially have a prime variant

The thing with "reverse engineered" weapons like the Braton, is that they still imitate an ancient Orokin design, much like the Tenno do with their Somas, Boltors and whatnot, down there is still the base framework from the prime variant.

Now, with things like the Opticor, Kohm, Scoliac or whatever, they have no basis at all in ancient Orokin tech, they're completely unique recent creations. Therefore, only things originally reverse engineered from Orokin technology can ever get the Prime, which in 99% of the cases are made by Tenno.

I've always thought you could have primed corpus weapons, since corpus tech is all based on orokin designs. They'd make good weapons for the corrupted as well. Imagine gunners with supra prime. Or bombards with opticor prime.

On topic, I'm looking forward to saryn prime because she has the fairly uniquely 'biological' appearance and it will be interesting to see how she interprets that.

Yes, exactly. Corpus made the Braton. The Braton is Corpus. Based on Braton Prime, which is not Corpus.

I don't see why some other Corpus/Grineer weapons couldn't turn out to have been based on Primes. Some lore-wise are obviously not, but I don't like the blanket "only tenno weapons can be primes" at all.

Finally someone who knows. I mean, how could the Braton not be Corpus. It has @(*()$ corpus letters on it!

As far as I know, they only manufacture it to be sold because bullets are too old school.

The Phage is Infested tech. No primes could be made from that. The Marelok, is from Grineer origins, meaning this is NOT getting primed. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if its origins is from either the Corpus, Grineer, or Infested, the chances of it having an Orokin Prime predecessor is low.

The only one I can really see primed anytime soon is the akstiletto. Zephyr is (relatively) new, phage is infested, grakata and marelok are grineer, dread is already on par with paris prime, no need for a prime, redeemer is very new, and carrier is... Soon

Akstillettos are relatively new too, they came out the same time as zephyr

Most of your list probably won't get primes. Dread is already a prime tier weapon. Grakata and marelok are grineer. Change is organic I don't see that as being primed.

My wishes:

Akbolto, Sybris, Dual Zoren, Penta, Arfuris, Kogake, Dual Kama, Pyrana

The Braton is a corpus mass production of an Orokin weapon I think. The issue is Brton Prime (and vandal) were made before DE got in the swing of things. It will like be an exception to many things. DE has said that any weapon could be primed. I prefer to limit it to Tenno / Orokin weapons only.

Edited by Lightsmith