Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puncture & Slash Events Mods Truly Not Coming Back?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

It just kinda suck for new players that play the game long enough to understand it. Every other weapon & mods are finding their way back to the game that cant be farmed. Even the Strun Waith came back. Temple Royal came back & has a small chance to fall from a certain Bursa. Even Jolt & High voltage mods are being sold from the Void Trader. & the battle between Nef Anyo & Alad V, The losers weapon will be put in a future event for latter use. Its just kinda suck for new ppl. You cant buy it because gamers want 900plat a mod and the other half laugh at you when making an offer. Cant say I blame them. I guess ill just buy another Impact mod set now while players selling them for 75-150p so i can sell them when the value sky rockets when DE makes more impact dmg weapons.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

The event slash/puncture/impact mods are simply DE's way of fixing something that's broken, rather than simply buffing the originals, which I think, is a very, VERY flawed and bad way of doing so, especially when 98% of the time, another regular anyone-can-get elemental mod performs far better than an event-exclusive physical damage mod due to elemental damage being based off the weapon's base damage, only affected by serration, hornet strike, etc. while the physical damage mods are only based off of that one damage type's damage.

98% of the time, another regular anyone-can-get elemental mod performs far better than an event-exclusive physical damage mod due to elemental damage being based off the weapon's base damage, only affected by serration, hornet strike, etc. while the physical damage mods are only based off of that one damage type's damage.

98% of the time those elemental procs won't show up even if your status chance is high) so adding a 120 slash to my kohm performs alot better than adding some sheeeeet 90% elemental 

98% of the time those elemental procs won't show up even if your status chance is high) so adding a 120 slash to my kohm performs alot better than adding some sheeeeet 90% elemental 

Like I said, an elemental mod isn't always better. There are exceptions, but for the most part, an elemental mod preforms far better than a physical damage mod. I think you're confusing element procs with the actual damage, regardless of a weapon's status chance, the damage from an elemental mod will ALWAYS apply. Physical damage procs are 4 times more likely to trigger over an elemental proc.

Lets not forget that the majority of the time, damage is better than status, unless you're going to the true 'end-game'.

i hope event only things stop coming back 

it was a reward for playing the game 

its like taking a challange to walk 500 miles and all you get is a cupcake while the other guy just drove over the bridge and got there in 5min and also got a cupcake

imo i think its dumb they are bringing back old event rewards because then us vets have no reason to even do those events except for the free slot :/ 

i hope event only things stop coming back 

it was a reward for playing the game 

its like taking a challange to walk 500 miles and all you get is a cupcake while the other guy just drove over the bridge and got there in 5min and also got a cupcake

imo i think its dumb they are bringing back old event rewards because then us vets have no reason to even do those events except for the free slot :/ 

So what about newcomers that wants it & have very good builds for it? We cant have them because the vets will no longer feel like vets? Please its a game and everyone should be rewarded equally. Only thing you should have bragging rights to is you MR. not shoving mods that are no longer farmable n our faces. I love this game & you saying that is selfish. Plus it wouldnt be bad if ppl arent selling a card for 700p+

Really hope they come back i have no ps4 when this come last year so im missing those mods , new ppl need itt too , for those who don't want then come back i only say stop being greed !

I know right. i didnt know about warframe or had a Xone at the time. & i want those mods sooo bad.

So what about newcomers that wants it & have very good builds for it? We cant have them because the vets will no longer feel like vets? Please its a game and everyone should be rewarded equally. Only thing you should have bragging rights to is you MR. not shoving mods that are no longer farmable n our faces. I love this game & you saying that is selfish. Plus it wouldnt be bad if ppl arent selling a card for 700p+

ive been playing since warframe came out and i dont have snipertron vandal or primed chamber or any legendary cores or excal prime 

so should i just expect them to bring them back because i missed those? or if my friend made an account and i told him about excal prime or primed chamber should his 2.34 hours of game time automatically mean he deserves those? 

as of recently i missed the puncture set event and i would adore to have piercing caliber but that doesnt mean im going to start a S#&$ ton of tickets and forum posts demanding that they redo the entire event with the exact same prize to it just because i missed it 

PLENTY of games have kept it like this 

look at WoW if you miss an event well to bad you missed it were not going to be all  "OMG i am SO sorry that YOU PERSONALLY werent playing at THIS ANNOUNCED TIME that lasts THIS SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME .... so dont worry we will bring it back so we waste our time and all the  players time on something that has already happened because you feel like your excuse is better then everyone elses  "

the developers time would be better spent creating new rewards then regurgitating old events with new labels 

• 4 weeks later...

I just sold my both sets.you know what's different now?

not a damn thing ; well as long as one  dosen't look at the numbers.

Speaking about numbers,in the empty solt of my Soma Prime I've put Critical delay ,combined with the Arcane Avenger...red crits make me cry tears of joy...screw Fanged Fusillade & Co.