The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ok Here Is The Main Problem.

First of all I would like yt congratualate the warframe staff on making warframe much bigger than it used to be, a lot of new content, new game modes and more new things with each update.

It is by no mean an insult for what I am about to say that since the mesa update there has been a few major issues that made the game unplayable.

1st issue, grouping with other players is now making me get shutdown from the game every time I join a party or leave a party between missions. this is what is turning off a lot of players who like coop.

when I login to the game I would often get my application closed without warning and without an error code, this also happen when I get into navigation leave navigation, enter or leave a mission, or dojo, this is annoying andfrustration to be doing a difficult mission only to find myself unable to claim the rewards because the game decides to shut itself down without warning. I have lost a lot of event I wanted to participate since they were just impossible to get a reward from because of this phenomenon.

MY theory on what that bug is is probably a conflict of code on the checker(which finds a situation to abort the game. as a result I think if we could look at the code of the mesa update and prior to the sanctuary update, we might find the problem.

as it stands right now my sole reason to have purchased the ps4 being able to play on this game is looking to me to be athing of the past if the issue cant be resolved I have spent a lot of money on this game, but if I cant play it whats the point of spending money on warframe?