Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion On Rhino Skin

thedrag0n22

@thedrag0n22

The good news is that the skill IS supposed to be invulnerable to knockback, stun and a few other CCs. It is a glitch that it isn't. DE Does know about it and will fix it during the week.

Edited by Tsukinoki

@thedrag0n22

The good news is that the skill IS supposed to be invulnerable to knockback, stun and a few other CCs. It is a glitch that it isn't. DE Does know about it and will fix it during the week.

thanks for the info, and to continue my point i don't want fu***** god mode on my rhino, i want a damage reduction, not damage immunity,

btw you+are_reading_the_100th_post.jpg

Edited by thedrag0n22

@thedrag0n22

Invulnerability is broken in a game like this so it was a needed change.

The changes they need to make, IMO, is to make IS affect his health like it affects his shields so that he can better tank Toxic Ancients. This may be another glitch related to the him being vulnerable to CCs but it is still something they should look at. Currently IS affects damage to shields but not to health from sources like poison.

Then they can look at buffing his other skills to make them more useful and to bring him back up to a better state.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I fully support a 90% mitigation at max level.

@thedrag0n22
Invulnerability is broken in a game like this so it was a needed change.

The changes they need to make, IMO, is to make IS affect his health like it affects his shields so that he can better tank Toxic Ancients. This may be another glitch related to the him being vulnerable to CCs but it is still something they should look at. Currently IS affects damage to shields but not to health from sources like poison.

Then they can look at buffing his other skills to make them more useful and to bring him back up to a better state.

Honestly, I think he should have an immunity to toxic effects while under the affects of Iron skin. Part of what made him great pre-patch was his ability to out right tank Toxic ancients, and thus keep them away from squishier allies, in addition to being able to rez those who perished in a cloud of poison.

@Argoms

I thought that I had read that as well, but I wasn't going to comment on something that I was not sure they had said. But I do know that Rebecca has said that Rhino is supposed to be immune to all stuns/knockbacks/CC abilities and the fact that he isn't is just a bug that they will be fixing.

I think that once they add back the CC immunity most of these QQ posts will die away, similar to when the re-buffed the shotguns fall off ranges. Then the posts with constructive advice on how to buff his other abilities will start to show through hopefully.