Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Anybody Left With Any Arcane Helmets?

EmbedFire

bring back the arcane helms pls.. those current arcanes... *face palms**

Agreed completely.

If cosmetics are the issue, I find it as a challenge, switching around armor and colours to match the helm.

Tbh, our eyes are too busy watching the enemy to notice our frames, which is why graphics are not my highest prority in games.(ok geting derailed here I'll stop.

I've got just about all of them, less a few that were really not worth having. I purchased the swindle helm from the market before they went extinct... that thing was never on alert.

I didnt realize the BPS could still be created. I'll have to check my foundry to see which I have.

Sold all mine for reasonable prices (50-100 each, depending, Sold Vanguard for 300 ).

Vanguard was the only one I used since the others hurt (me) more than they helped....But I sold it when I switched to Rhino Prime because gold AND silver on one frame is just nasty looking....

Got a full set of BPs, only a handful made. Vanguard is the only one I'd never part with.

Why are so many people looking for Pendragon? I have one, and it seems sort of... meh. Plus the weird dangly ring freaks me out whenever I'm in the Liset. (don't notice it in missions)

Got a full set of BPs, only a handful made. Vanguard is the only one I'd never part with.

Why are so many people looking for Pendragon? I have one, and it seems sort of... meh. Plus the weird dangly ring freaks me out whenever I'm in the Liset. (don't notice it in missions)

15% power str goes a long way, especially with the rework, I see excal needing every bit of str he can get

15% power str goes a long way, especially with the rework, I see excal needing every bit of str he can get

Ah, okay... when I left Slash Dash was a mobility ability, Radial Javelin was a joke and Super Jump was for people who couldn't be bothered to parkour to secret rooms. Still tend to build for range, efficiency and duration so as to have dat Radial Blind.

Are the BPs tradeable? Got "yes" and "no" answers ingame.

I have Swindle, Coil and some others, but Swindle and Coil are the ones I care for. I mostly sold the ones for the Warframes I rarely ever played, like Squall for Frost. Sure, nice helmet to have but why would I keep it when my play % on Frost Prime is like 2% at best? (Only ever played for Defense and even then I don't really like playing him)

Sure, with the Excal rework coming up, I do regret selling my Pendragon but I needed to get some plat to get myself and a friend out of a hole of having no platinum to buy slots with (Plus it was during the buy-one-get-one of Catalysts/Reactors) so I kinda had to ;<

Ah well, even without that 15%, I'm sure I'll still have fun playing the rework regardless!

PS: Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why the Arcane Vanguard helmet is that damn expensive? I didn't know a movement speed increase that puts Rhino Prime to Loki levels would warrant that price tag o3o Or is it as simple as demand/pull inflation?

Ah, okay... when I left Slash Dash was a mobility ability, Radial Javelin was a joke and Super Jump was for people who couldn't be bothered to parkour to secret rooms. Still tend to build for range, efficiency and duration so as to have dat Radial Blind.

I don't think they are tradeable and I'm pretty sure you can only own one of each arcane helmet at any time, hence you would have to sell your crafted one, then build another to replace it. (if you have the BP's)

BPs, no

Built helms, yes

I like many others have all of them for collection purposes but I also have some spares. Hilariously the one Arcane I actually have the most is the Rhino Arcane Vanguard one, all six BPs of them xD not including the 7th already built one I own.

I fine with them collecting dust because I not interested tin selling them for quick plat. I want to see the day when DE is actually bold enough to implement some Trading House system to Warframe and see how that affects Arcane Helmet prices :P

bring back the arcane helms pls.. those current arcanes... *face palms**

not to mention the time. effort and resources require to have those arcane at decent levels

On topic: i still have all my arcane helmets, wasted nearly 1800 plat on them, worth it IMO.

I have most of them from closed beta days (I forget when they were obliterated from existence?).  I've sold all of my duplicates and the ones I don't want (Nova, Trinity and maybe a couple of others).

I love my Loki Arcane Essence <3

I still have quite a few uncrafted but its my only copy so I am hesitant on selling them just yet....although they are on my less favorite frames - Ember, Mag.

WTS Arcane Aurora Frost helm!