Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swapping Aura Polarity

Jyro-Blud

Can we please go back to U13 (I think) when in warframes and melee weapons we could change the aura polarity without the "The aura slot polarity cannot be swapped." message popping out ?

I don't see the problem with this, especially now that you can't have your ult (or any other skill) after formatting a warframe

Lets take mesa for example, wanting to add V polarities, and wanna have a - aura, I would have to format at least twice, when being able to swap aura polarity could be done with only 1 forma.

Is not to be cheap with the formas, there are too many and they are easy to get, its to save time. No matter how hard or easy the game is for one or another, its to dont have to be grinding rank 2, 3, 4 times, when you could do it 1, 2 or 3 times. (always 1 less, I think that's good enough)

they claim this is the year of quality, welp saving time is quality of life, or am I wrong ?

there's a such thing as patience and hard work as well... that has more quality than just wanting to rush everything and do less work for something you want.

there's a such thing as patience and hard work as well... that has more quality than just wanting to rush everything and do less work for something you want.

its a game, and I have my real life to work hard and patience, its like argon crystal all over again

its a game, and I have my real life to work hard and patience, its like argon crystal all over again

yes it's a game, but that doesn't mean you should just get everything handed to you.  they set how the polarities are for a reason, you know.

Besides, forma are really easy to get, so I don't know what the problem is.

the problem is a time consuming issue that is not necessary, put yourself in the place of a mr1 or 2 you get a new frame or melee weapon, wanna forma it, and instead using only 1 forma you end up using more, and for so taking more time reranking, and in my case Iim not asking for "get everything handed to me", because when you use a forma just like everyone else we have to rerank again, I'm asking not to make waste 'our' time when there's an easy solution.

"Why make it simpler when you can (needlessly) complicate it even more?".

Edited by Jyro-Blud

• 1 month later...