Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If

Oh online dating website or just some girl you met? lol

Back story, OP pls deliver

Someone I met in warframe trolling in region with me.

I soon found she was a female around my age and I quickly fell in love and started to obsess.. Soon leading to this as my heart has broken.

This all being in the last 24 hours, of course.

Edit: It's over.. She calls me mommy when I specifically told her I am now "Daddy"

Edited by InhibitedFox

I soon found she was a female around my age and I quickly fell in love and started to obsess.. Soon leading to this as my heart has broken.

Edit: It's over.. She calls me mommy when I specifically told her I am now "Daddy"

Moral lesson learned never try to find love over the internet dude there are plenty of beautiful women out there go out and date them :)

I had this friend once in game here he/she was part of my clan and he/she added me in skype my skype has my actual photo but his/her skype has a pic of an anime girl based from the way she talked it was like she was annoying but funny girl with some issues but I had my doubts especially when he/she started messaging me weird things and he/she was always messaging me and stuff and would get mad over the slightest things for example me being not there to talk to etc... anyway till this day I could not truly confirm whether the person was a he or she but one of my friends who is also on skpe with me told me that the person was really a girl.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Who's the mother?!

You must tell me in a different way than that one show where they met the mother.