The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Rate Mods And Bows

DarcnyssWolfe

After update 16.8 I noticed all the fire rate mods now say they apply 2x value to bows. Sure enough enough Vile Acceleration affects Dread by +180%. Cool and all but my question is why just bows? Why not Lanka, Miter, Orgis, Opticore or any other charge weapons? Are the bows not already powerful enough with 100%+ crit chances and decent to great crit damage on top of fast charging and high base damage? They already far out class most snipers (well all of them for those without "The Mod that shall not be named") but now they recieve greater benefit from fire rate mods?

Sorry if I'm rambling but someone from DE please clarify a purpose behind this, is there a reason only bows and not all charge weapons get this buff?

works on the lanka display numberwise....havent tried it in actual practice yet...I dear god hope its not a bug...this makes the charging weapons MUCH more useful

edit: seems to speed up just fine on lanka, numberwise it shows on opticor, but charge wise it still takes 2 seconds to full charge (1.90 fire rate with max shred and ST)

that being said, i dont have vile acceleration yet, so im using shred + ST.

Edited by xcynderx