Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Hard

Ihatelife

From what I've played of this game it has the same flaws as all others and more one lag those who have it get nothing or just get killed the most and can't do anything second seeing how this game has a solo option then why is the soloing so hard that the player gets one shotted off the bat or swamped by 30 plus enemies at once who ever came up with this game good concept on the future tech and stuff but way to hard and not entertaining I've had more fun cleaning up cat and dog poop than playing this and if I pay 35k for a blueprint of a warframe I want to be able to make it right off the bat WITHOUT NEEDING MORE BLUEPRINTS TO DO SO and no 3 day waiting period or having to spend more credits that I don't have 

Edited by Ihatelife

hi,

you must be new here.

please take your time to learn about the game and how to properly gear yourself for missions. it is worth your time and once informed you will see this game is balls easy. seriously it is crazy easy game.

bbbbaaaaallllllsssssss easy.

The game is actually easy. The only times it is hard is if:

1. You don't know to upgrade your mods (using fusion) as much as possible

2. You use the wrong mods for your gun, like crit mods and such
(http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki has lots of info)

3. You are just terrible at first and third person shooters, in which case just keep playing until you get good at aiming while moving.

4. You push too quickly into higher levels alone. If a level is kicking your butt and you can't find a good online game - replay the lower ones to pick up a few more mods and level your warframe/weapons.

5. You rely on early guns and neglect using your warframe abilities. Most have great "oh S#&$" buttons.

The key to demolishing stuff in this game is understanding how mods work.

Edited by Emotitron

Unfortunately, this is the way things work here and you likely will get used to it.

You also started playing at the wrong time.

If you were here before the recent patch, you might be able to acquire better weapons to handle the mobs earlier so all I can say is just hang in there.

Good Luck.

"To Hard or not To Hard. That is the statement, because it is not a question."

Hello there new player, play on mercury and have a nice time on solo. When you have leveled up enough to Solo Vor more than once without dying, move on to Saturn, and so on and so forth, matching your wep and frame level to the map level.

It is not too hard.

About the BP's, yes we are not informed we need more bps to craft it but hey, incentive to go to other planets for the BP's, then when you finally get all of them, achievement get: Farmer: Collect all parts of a warframe. If you have enough credits to build it, achievement get: DIY: Craft a warframe from BP's. Wait a while, then achievement get; Fresh from the Foundry: Claimed your first Built Warframe.

Patience, young Tenno, patience...

Again, don't let everyone's unhappiness about recent changes murky the conversation. You can solo every level in this game with the default gun and starting warframes. All that is required is upgraded mods and a little understanding of the various enemies weaknesses.

Spend time leveling your equipment (so you can fit more mods on it) and upgrading your mods (so that the mods you have are more powerful and require less space on your weapons/warframes).

Mods also carry over to all other weapons and warframes, so there is never a penalty for spending money upgrading them. They will make anything you buy or build later more powerful as well.

TL;DR
Focus on your mods, rather than collecting weapons and warframes if you want to progress quickly.

Edited by Emotitron

From what I've played of this game it has the same flaws as all others and more one lag those who have it get nothing or just get killed the most and can't do anything second seeing how this game has a solo option then why is the soloing so hard that the player gets one shotted off the bat or swamped by 30 plus enemies at once who ever came up with this game good concept on the future tech and stuff but way to hard and not entertaining I've had more fun cleaning up cat and dog poop than playing this and if I pay 35k for a blueprint of a warframe I want to be able to make it right off the bat WITHOUT NEEDING MORE BLUEPRINTS TO DO SO and no 3 day waiting period or having to spend more credits that I don't have 

Dude, OP, sit down, relax, breath, and calm down.

The game can be both hard and easy for players, you just need to learn how to play the game. Yes some blueprints require you to go out and find more blueprints, they want you to learn the game, and learn how to play with one warframe at a time. If you're having a hard time, maybe you should join some friends in a match or two, that's what I do, this is a game based around coop.

Welcome to Warfarm. 

With the recent changes - it'll take you longer to get into the weapons that you'll most likely keep for a long time. You might even potato a weapon if you're lucky to get the ? alert with a potato in it. (Potato is a catalyst or a reactor; depending.)

Though be happy that as you get into higher maps your reward for finishing them increases. (Unlike some of us who had to farm 1k maps repeatedly to get stuff. Imagine the insanity!)

You'll soon realize that once you get the frame and weapon you love to max - there's not much to do after that.

(Save level up new frames, weapons, etc - if you care about mastery.)

Really?  Not to be harsh or anything but I soloed pretty much the entire game by myself.  Then I joined other people to help take on bosses when I needed to fight them.  The game is not that significantly hard, and I have played really hard games this is nowhere close to the top 10.  My suggestion is level up learn all the mechanics, use more sheild booster mods and health mods, and get a big gun and go to town.