Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement Changes In The Vauban Update

PleasureMan

I've noticed that the wall-run has become extremely sensitive since the Vauban update, triggering very and completely uncontrollably. Simply sprinting through some levels (no use of the spacebar) has led me to become locked in bizarre wallruns across surfaces I would never even think runnable. This persists for some time, as my frame continues sprinting across each new surface it is launched into. I'm unsure if this was intentional, but (while humorous) it can make traversing levels strangely and inappropriately difficult.

Do you have hold to wallrun turned off?

Cause once i turned off the hold jump to wallrun so all you had to do is press the space bar once and that made start wallrunning randomly across stages cause the game took any sort of press close to a surface as me trying to wallrun. I quickly turned it back to hold jump.

Yeah, this is quite noticeable, especially since I'm running my Rhino right now, and he could be slow as f one second, and the next teleporting all over the place.

I think this might be related to their reworking of aerial mechanics, as slide jump has also been changed so you jump forward a lot more.

Still think the wallrun thing is glitched/bugged. Not even pressing jump and initiating wallrun seems too odd.

Yeah, I haven't changed any of my settings - not tied to holding or not holding the keys. I'm simply not pressing the spacebar and this still happens. 99% sure it started after the Vauban update. Really screwy, has made controlling my Loki completely impossible when this starts triggering.