Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking Of Writing A Crossover.

Dalimir

I've been thinking of doing something like this over the course of the year and I think the summer is a good time to start.

What I want is to make a Mass effect & Warframe cross over, I have a pretty good idea of where I want to go and how to go about it, but I thought it a good idea to seek advice from fellow writers and/or potential readers before I began, so if you have any, please share! I keep an open mind.

I dont see why not. Instead of off topic though, you should probably post this and your writing some place like Fan Zone where most of the Fanfic writers tend to be.

If you need any other help or advice let me know. I may not be the best writer, but I'd be glad to do what I could to assist.

I would love to see it and I promise not to go to hard on hate your work to much.

as for advice I say let some very close friends or family members see your first bits of work if you are nervous or think that it's not that good.

then when you feel like you are ready to take some hate because you will get it release something to the public.

im still on stage #1 as I haven't posted anything ive wrote  on the internet yet.