Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Pc Players Confirmation; Does Electric Shield And Punch Through Work In Conjunction After U16.8?

(PSN)JiggaJazz

Console is on 16.5.9 but there's a thread from a few weeks ago where [DE]Danielle confirmed that the negation of punch through on Volt's Electric Shield will be fixed in the following update. Well I checked the update patch notes for PC (as you guys are ahead of us console players) and there is nothing confirming that they fixed this bug.

I just want to know if anyone on PC can confirm that DE indeed kept their word and fixed punch through on volts electric shields so that it works again I'm hoping that I can look forward to actually using volt again because atm no punch through kinda ruins him for me

If anyone does not know, electric shield negates ALL punch through from ALL guns and n may 26th [DE]Danielle said it would be fixed but I saw nothing in update 16.8 patch notes about fixing this

please PC players let me know if I have a fix to look forward to in next update for consoles

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

Fellow Volt Brother,

I have tested the issue for you and can confirm the issue still exists.

Some fixes take longer then others and hopefully this will be part of the next hotfix.

Don't give up because of this though, relying on one ability is dangerous.

Fellow Volt Brother,

I have tested the issue for you and can confirm the issue still exists.

Some fixes take longer then others and hopefully this will be part of the next hotfix.

Don't give up because of this though, relying on one ability is dangerous.

I am bothered by this but thank you very much for letting me know! Appreciate it my volt brother.

Thank you again for your post spotted sweater I wanted to know if I should stick it out and wait until consoles obtained U16.8 or just wait until U17/whenever DE actually gets around to fixing it.

Funny thing is they took out the infinite damage that Dera had specifically where it built up all the bonuses with elereic shield for the entire mission but they couldn't fix something that directly had correlation with it.

Appreciate the post I'll see you guys in 1 month+! Or until DE confirms that this was a complete nerf to volt!

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz