Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 3 Trailer! (More E3 News)

TheErebus.

Actually...you do have a point.

Aw hell, if it's in Lordran, then I don't even know where the game will even take place anymore.

It's a sequel of the first game, but a prequel of the second...A MIDQUEL?

Time is convoluted in Lordran...

I really hope they won't make it a console exclusive, like they did with Bloodborne

I doubt it, they tend to make their exclusives for Playstation and it was Premiered/Revealed/Whatever at Microsoft's conference.

Plus both Dark Souls' have been on all 3 consoles, would be a dumb business move.

Edited by Utarious

Dark Souls 1 had it's own share of magnets. And it's own share of multiple enemy bosses. Hell if you had any trouble with Dark Souls 2 multiple enemy bosses you're honestly just really bad cus only Darklurker was in any way a problem.

I beat your troublesome Darklurker on the first try. So obviously you must be bad because you have difficulty with things I don't have difficulty with. /sarcasm The only magnetized attacks I encountered in DS1 were in PvP. Otherwise you're dealing with AOE damage, which the game teaches you to be wary of with the tutorial boss fight. 

My criticism of the multi-enemy bosses isn't how difficult they are, it's how dull and repetitive they get. 

DS1: 5/26 bosses with more than one enemy.

DS2: 14-16/32 bosses with more than one enemy, depending on whether or not you count NG+. 

I'm going to argue that everything up through NG+++ ought to be counted, as it takes that long to access all of the game's content unless you grind through every single covenant in NG. 

So much for DS2 being the last one.

Not complaining though of course. Looking forward to a new one.

After watching im guessing this is a Prequel to number two. That fella looks awfully like the Giant King/Lord.

Also, blackened Ivory Crown 1 minute in?

Don't you know, all games that sell two must end in a trilogy....... unless it's a valve game.... couldn't help myself..