Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harder Or Special Boss Levels

Mage187

I think it would be fun to have harder bosses that might require skilled and geared players (maybe even more than 4 players) in order to defeat them. and of course these bosses would drop extremely good gear or plans or special resources. These could even be some kind of wormhole type level that pops up on the map out of nowhere and only lasts a short amount of time such as a few hours to less than 24 hours.

Basically, i would like to see harder bosses and more *elite* loot.

Yeah I am hoping to see more Jackal-type bosses that are actually massive and boss-like, with even higher damage abilities of course... I mean Captain Vor is even worse than a Grineer Napalm, no kidding.

Yeah I am hoping to see more Jackal-type bosses that are actually massive and boss-like, with even higher damage abilities of course... I mean Captain Vor is even worse than a Grineer Napalm, no kidding.

I don't see Grineer Napalms spawning in Mercury either, so Vor should be appropriate at least in Mercury.  

I believe the problem lies more in the realm of "most alert assassination mission have sucky bosses":

for infested it is just a random ancient for crying out loud.  Every single time I do Assassination alert involving an infested boss it's whoever gets there first soloed it.

For Grineer RNG has yet to get me anyone other than Vor.  Perhaps time to squeeze Lech Kril/Kela in the mix?

For corpus I guess it's ok because it's jackal which is probably the most interesting boss fight among all bosses in all factions.