Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Knew It! I Knew It Was Going To Happen! (Vauban)

Slaynman

The Vauban systems alert mission happened at five in the morning for me. I wasn't even remotely up :(

It is really annoying having all the resources and just sitting here waiting for a mission to pop up when i'm awake, but the devs said they were going to change things so there is always hope.

Did anyone get the Vauban systems? They were at least grateful enough to make it a 1 hour alert.

Edited by Slaynman

I think there is a huge misunderstanding to when devs say they will do better in the future. I don't think they mean they are going to ring your doorbell, set up your gaming machine, fluff a pillow before putting it down on your chair, and then asking what you would like for breakfast when the alert YOU are looking for comes up. They just meant they will do a better job of telling people that new things are going to be in the alerts.

Im just sad that i was in a class when i saw this, so there was no way to do anything about it but know that i had a whole hour for an alert...just stings a lot because Vauban looks like fun and theres nothin i can do to influence my obtaining him short of blowing money.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding to when devs say they will do better in the future. I don't think they mean they are going to ring your doorbell, set up your gaming machine, fluff a pillow before putting it down on your chair, and then asking what you would like for breakfast when the alert YOU are looking for comes up. They just meant they will do a better job of telling people that new things are going to be in the alerts.

If they did.... I'd buy two Founders full.

It popped about 20 minutes after I finally nodded off.  When I woke up and saw that, I had my little baby fit, waaaah, woe is me moment, but I'm over it.  It happens.  It'll show up again eventually.  Gratz to those that got it though!  You're one step closer than I am, hehe.

The Vauban systems alert mission happened at five in the morning for me. I wasn't even remotely up :(

It is really annoying having all the resources and just sitting here waiting for a mission to pop up when i'm awake, but the devs said they were going to change things so there is always hope.

Did anyone get the Vauban systems? They were at least grateful enough to make it a 1 hour alert.

Dang it!! This is what I get for sleeping! Neva again!

I think most people, due to the focus on having missed the blueprint, forgot that this doesn't guarantee that the next blueprint will be a different blueprint.

The rage when systems go up multiple times before any other part. (unless I'm wrong about the bolded part)

I think most people, due to the focus on having missed the blueprint, forgot that this doesn't guarantee that the next blueprint will be a different blueprint.

The rage when systems go up multiple times before any other part. (unless I'm wrong about the bolded part)

No, it is usually random (like at one point last night two energy siphon missions in a row popped up)

Why would you be wrong? Randomness is random. Unless DE actually doesn't mean random as random should be, and put in additional algorithms to "guide" the RNG along.

No, it is usually random (like at one point last night two energy siphon missions in a row popped up)

Why would you be wrong? Randomness is random. Unless DE actually doesn't mean random as random should be, and put in additional algorithms to "guide" the RNG along.

I understand what you two are saying, but DE could have added an extra check for only these(warframe parts) types of blueprints so that it shows up in a cycle due to requiring 3 parts and alert frustration. Of course, this is all guess work which is why I added the parenthesis.