The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purging Slash Needs To Be Fixed

Gahrzerkire

The power is total sucks now :P 

hard to hit, low damage, no aoe, syn mod failing, nearly no stun.

Doesn't it do about the same amount of damage as Pull?  It's also kind of an aimbot within a cone...  It also does the same stagger as Mag's Pull.  I'm actually pretty sure the stagger is no different than the stagger it did before.

Doesn't it do about the same amount of damage as Pull?  It's also kind of an aimbot within a cone...  It also does the same stagger as Mag's Pull.  I'm actually pretty sure the stagger is no different than the stagger it did before.

ex#1  is so slow, when you see a dash is coming you can just press shift two times and roll to anti-stun(or just copt.)

mag #1 is faster and harder to use roll to anti it

mag #1 is faster and harder to use roll to anti it

This is nonsense.  If you're coptering (which you should be doing anyways to make yourself a harder target for mag) you'll have enough momentum to keep moving while staggered even if they do land it.  It's pretty easy to counter and harder to land on someone that knows what they're doing.  Also, pull has a pretty long animation for how long you're left stationary/unable to move unless you do it mid copter.

Personally I never thought it was intended to give you a full shield restore at 25 energy..

+1

Did people really think that an ability that had that much flexibility, mobility and damage should also be able to restore shields just because you plopped an augment on (which most frames have plenty of space for)?

Edited by Aggh

This is nonsense.  If you're coptering (which you should be doing anyways to make yourself a harder target for mag) you'll have enough momentum to keep moving while staggered even if they do land it.  It's pretty easy to counter and harder to land on someone that knows what they're doing.  Also, pull has a pretty long animation for how long you're left stationary/unable to move unless you do it mid copter.

but exca # 1 can avoid by just turn your back and walk away :P:P:P no need to counter it, just keep moving and exca #1 is useless now.

And the syn mod won't work on teamate because now #1 won't lock on friendly target

but exca # 1 can avoid by just turn your back and walk away :P:P:P no need to counter it, just keep moving and exca #1 is useless now.

And the syn mod won't work on teamate because now #1 won't lock on friendly target

Only if you're trying to do it at range.  At relatively close range, it's impossible to dodge now and easy as hell to land.

You missed the "had" in the second part of that post.  Both the post I was responding to and my post were talking about the augment in the past tense.

Edited by Aggh

Only if you're trying to do it at range.  At relatively close range, it's impossible to dodge now and easy as hell to land.

You missed the "had" in the second part of that post.  Both the post I was responding to and my post were talking about the augment in the past tense.

yes it lock on me, but the mechanism is changed, the dash is quick and must chase up to target, but it do no damage or stagger.

the damage of exca 2.0 #1 is done by the "slash" after dash, slow and can't hit any target if they move in the opposite direction.