The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REMOVE AMMO BOXES FROM LOGIN ROULETTE

Funkenstein

Why? One star for a reason.

A large number of people in my clan (composed of several hundred people) are getting it consistantly, like 4 days out of 5, as a 3-star reward. The other day is a worthless bit of XP for a frame they don't own.

Edited by Funkenstein

"I feel very strongly that these items are worthless and recieving these every single day, day after day, as a login reward is like someone smearing feces all over the front of your house on christmas morning".

Then, as now, it's the thought that counts.

today it ticked to a stupid ammo box when the one right before it was a orikin reactor...... 3 stars shouldent have such crappy items it should only have the good items 1 stars or 2 stars should be the crappy items not 3 stars it makes the whole star thing pointless when no star is any diff than the others. like getting the same sht item with 1 star as you get with 3 is not right.

Oh no, this slot machine isn't giving me the jackpot every time! I must go to the forums and complain about this right away! Because I have three stars for logging in a few days in a row, clearly I am supposed to be winning jackpot items every time! This thing that gives me guaranteed free stuff is terrible!

Oh no, this slot machine isn't giving me the jackpot every time! I must go to the forums and complain about this right away! Because I have three stars for logging in a few days in a row, clearly I am supposed to be winning jackpot items every time! This thing that gives me guaranteed free stuff is terrible!

If someone put a dead bird on your car every day, would you be happy it was free?

If there was a chance at getting live birds, that dubstep parrot, Dodo DNA, or the goose the lays golden eggs, i would be fine.

No, the guy doesn't ask you beforehand, just every day when you get in your car to go to work there's a variety of dead birds that may be on your car. Some are bleeding, some have been squashed, some are mangled, but they're all dead birds. Every day it's dead birds, and you think if you get there early enough you get to choose what kind of dead bird it is but you don't, it's always random dead birds.

No, the guy doesn't ask you beforehand, just every day when you get in your car to go to work there's a variety of dead birds that may be on your car. Some are bleeding, some have been squashed, some are mangled, but they're all dead birds. Every day it's dead birds, and you think if you get there early enough you get to choose what kind of dead bird it is but you don't, it's always random dead birds.

So what you are saying is that you dont want the login rewards because you think everything is crap?