Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't This Warframe Loading Screen Tip Outdated?

Climaxstriker

Since Excalibur doesn't need duration mods for his slash dash to go far anymore, the tip for duration mods boosting the distance traveled using abilities shouldn't really include slash dash. Trust me, i got like 40% duration on excalibur, he still travels a decent distance using slash dash. 

5DmIzWt.png

Good catch!

It's so sad when things like these go unnoticed and unfixed. Then new players see them and get all misled.

EDIT:

Afaik duration determines how many times Excal bounces between targets with Slash Dash now. So in a way it does determine travel distance.

This here ^

I'm running a 40% something duration aswell and if I'm lucky I hit three enemies, with increased duration (just to 70%) to I've been able to hit up to six. This was tested in simulacrum at spawn they're pretty close and the range was unchanged.

Oh.

Edited by SortaRandom

Afaik duration determines how many times Excal bounces between targets with Slash Dash now. So in a way it does determine travel distance.

This here ^

I'm running a 40% something duration aswell and if I'm lucky I hit three enemies, with increased duration (just to 70%) to I've been able to hit up to six. This was tested in simulacrum at spawn they're pretty close and the range was unchanged.